Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Odd. I just got an InnoDock, set my 650/GSM in the cradle, hit the sync button, and no problem.
    I gave up on my Holster. I had a few issue's with it. I contacted their customer service, and it was 100% useless. Never buying from them or TreoCentral again. I'm sure Seidio is paying big bux to be one of the vendors on here. I also feel that they get many of their sales only on TreoCentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGallant
    I gave up on my Holster. I had a few issue's with it. I contacted their customer service, and it was 100% useless. Never buying from them or TreoCentral again. I'm sure Seidio is paying big bux to be one of the vendors on here. I also feel that they get many of their sales only on TreoCentral.
    What problems did you have with customer service? As long a a product is under warranty, we want to do what is necessary to make things right. If you would be kind enough to emai me your order number and dissatisfactions directly, I'll make sure it is taken care of.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I hate to have to bring this up but this INNO SYNC/CHARGER DOES NOT WORK, I put it on the cradle, off the cradle, on the cradle, off the cradle,on the cradle and still nothing. It seems to charge it but NO sync ,NONE. I whip out the sync cable and it works everytime. It looks like I bought this for charging purposes only....NOT HAPPY.
    Hi,

Did you contact customer service, tech support, or file an RMA? If we don't know about a problem, we can't help with the resolution. FYI, the INNO.DOCK has been one of our most reliable products. When people have problems with it, tech support (832-204-1114) can pretty quickly establish whether it's a setup problem or a product problem. If you want to email me your phone number, I'll have them call you.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    I bought the Seidio INNODock Cradle a few weeks ago and have yet to have a problem. I love the thing actually. Syncs everytime, headphone jack works great. Sorry you guys are having problems with your stuff.
    wait a few months...mine is starting to hiccup after three months use....
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I was furious with them back in the T300 days for producing crap and then not honoring warranties. Recently, though, they were more than honorable... certainly MUCH MORE THAN THE TREO CENTRAL STORE. I purchased a Seidio car kit which failed in month 5. I purchased it from TreoCentral. They refused to honor the warranty (they give you a 30 day period). So I went back to Seidio fearing the worst. I must say that Seidio replaced the car kit with a newer (and better) unit immediately and no hassles. I don't think I will bother buying from TreoCentral's store anymore because they don't honor warranties like any other online retailer. Amazon doesn't make you go back to the manufacturer with a defective item under warranty... they know their business depends on satisfied customers. What justification is there for buying from TreoCentral in this case,,, just order it from the manufacturer and know you are covered. Nevertheless, Seidio does have an image problem they need to fix... maybe they are working on it, lets give them a chance to respond.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Well I have to say I purchased the treo 700W Siedio skin and holster and am pretty upset. The holster does not fit it is marked as being for a 650 and since the 650 is not as thick as the 700 the top clasp doesnt reach over the phone.

So I called siedio and they of course said they dont know what im talking about and transfered me to technical support where I got a vm system. Transfered back to the operator and was told tech is out to lunch and they will call me back. Yeah I am sitting here holding my breath.

EDIT::: Well they did call back rather quickly I will say however nothing was resolved in my eyes I was told the phones are the same size however it doesnt fit can anyone confirm or deny this?

Anyway the person I spoke to wanted me to send it back and then when they get it they will send another. I said no either send another and I will send this back when I get it or RMA the whole package and I will take my business elsewhere.

So now I am waiting for advanced replacement approval whatever the hell that means.
    Last edited by NexVision; 02/16/2006 at 02:19 PM.
    SeidioSeidio....

In reference to your holsters have you strengthened the clip. I've had mine for a few months now and it's wearing loose. It has very pronounced "wiggle" at the point it connects to the holster itself. Almost to the point it's about to give way.

Personally I think it's a nice product but it shouldn't start to show significant signs of wear after a few months. I'll probably replace it in the next few weeks but if Seidio hasn't reinforced the clip, I'll have to look elsewhere.
    In my experience, if your retractable cable is failing to stay extended, remove the seidio sticker (this can be done easily and then it can be put back on) and tighten the screw. I know, the screw shouldn't come loose but it does. It took mine about 5 months to work loose. And I have 1 from seidio and 1 from Javo
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678