Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 149
  1. #121  
    I have ordered several of their products and am quite satisfied.

    Really like the new 2-1 headset! Finally....one for smaller sized ears!
  2. #122  
    To answer the original question.... YES!
  3. #123  
    I just got my Seidio skin and holster combo for the 650 and I must say I really like it a lot. Quality looks decent so far.

    Sounds like most of the complaints are with a few specific products.
  4. hova's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon
    I just got my Seidio skin and holster combo for the 650 and I must say I really like it a lot. Quality looks decent so far.

    Sounds like most of the complaints are with a few specific products.
    yeah, I can say SEIDIO has really stepped up their game. They doing a much better job these days of satisfying the customer.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  5. #125  
    I bought a Seidio stereo adapter and an audio-out coupler from T|C in December. The stereo adapter still works, but the audio-out coupler quit working after only 3-4 weeks.

    I was planning on buying the Seidio 2-in-1 InEar Isolator, but now I'm not confident that it will last.
  6. #126  
    My only complaint (so far) has not to do with quality (yet), but the fact that it takes "so long" to process orders with them. If it's in stock and you've got the cash, what's the problem? Why does it take a few days for "processing" to where the items are ready to ship? I've placed three orders with them now in the last 2 months or so, and the soonest one has shipped has been 3 days after ordering... *shrug*

    On the other hand, I'm loving the 2200 battery so far, dig the battery cover, and I'm hoping the retractable charge/sync cable holds up.
  7. #127  
    That is (obviously) a subjective question. People are much more likely to post complaints than praises. How many people are HAPPY with their purchased Seidio products?
    __________________
    David


    I bought the 650 INNOcharger desktop battery charger and it seems to work just fine.
    The only other item that I have from Seidio is an emergency battery charger (the kind that connects to a 9 volt battery) and it was a lifesaver during a hurricane evacuation....
  8. #128  
    I have the Inno-Dock cradle - no problems for me. I am happy with it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  9. #129  
    I have a number of Seidio products and have not had a problem with any of them. 600 and 650 accesories.
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmommy73
    That is (obviously) a subjective question. People are much more likely to post complaints than praises. How many people are HAPPY with their purchased Seidio products?
    Very good point. You phrase a question a certain way and people will answer a certain way and in certain numbers favoring one side or another.
  11. ps40897's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #131  
    yeah, I can say SEIDIO has really stepped up their game. They doing a much better job these days of satisfying the customer.
    Their customer support sucks. My GPS 2350 cradle doesn't work and after about 5 emails and several calls to tech support they can't seem to find my RMA request nor do the people on the phone have any way of taking care of the situation. What gives seidio? Give your customer service reps the ability to take care of RMAs if it's clear that the email option isn't working well.
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    PLease give me your order number, I will take care of it.

    David Chang
    dsc@seidio.com
    David,

    well, I must confess you did take care of it! Today my replacement unit came. I even didn'y have to send in the broken one. So, even I was very annoyed of the initial "customer support" through the official way, the handlig was very helpful and uncomplicated after you initiated it. Thank you for this What I'm still asking myself is that I had to go all the way through the forum to get a reply ...

    Well, at least Seidio gets a second chance from me now. Let's hope the replacement lives longer than the original.
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by dukat
    David,

    well, I must confess you did take care of it! Today my replacement unit came. I even didn'y have to send in the broken one. So, even I was very annoyed of the initial "customer support" through the official way, the handlig was very helpful and uncomplicated after you initiated it. Thank you for this What I'm still asking myself is that I had to go all the way through the forum to get a reply ...

    Well, at least Seidio gets a second chance from me now. Let's hope the replacement lives longer than the original.
    Hi,

    I am glad you received your replacement. Our goal is to provide the best products backed by the best service. For now, we are not perfect, but we are trying hard to be.

    Thanks

    David Chang
    Seidio
  14. #134  
    Hi David,

    I have had the Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable for Treo 650/ lifedrive (w/ integrated sync Button), for a couple of months, and one of the posts of the connector to the treo is about to snap off. Is there anything you can do?

    Thanks,
    Andrew
  15. #135  
    I just received my g4500m, which Iím pretty excited about. The problem is, though it charges my Treo650 when itís in the cradle, I canít get any sound through the amplified speaker or through the audio out jack. Iíve tried it with and without the audio switch on top turned on, but all that happens is that when I have the speaker switch turned on on the treo, the sound comes out of the treoís speaker. Still nothing from the seidio.

    And Iíve tried the headset plugged directly into the treo, and that works. Am I missing a step in the setup? Nothing I try seems to work.

    Thanks
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygreek
    I just received my g4500m, which Iím pretty excited about. The problem is, though it charges my Treo650 when itís in the cradle, I canít get any sound through the amplified speaker or through the audio out jack. Iíve tried it with and without the audio switch on top turned on, but all that happens is that when I have the speaker switch turned on on the treo, the sound comes out of the treoís speaker. Still nothing from the seidio.

    And Iíve tried the headset plugged directly into the treo, and that works. Am I missing a step in the setup? Nothing I try seems to work.

    Thanks
    Hi,

    Please push Treo down to make sure the contact between Treo and G4850 connector is firm.

    David Chang
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by aappel
    Hi David,

    I have had the Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable for Treo 650/ lifedrive (w/ integrated sync Button), for a couple of months, and one of the posts of the connector to the treo is about to snap off. Is there anything you can do?

    Thanks,
    Andrew
    PLease contact our RMA to excahnge it.

    David Chang
  18. #138  
    Hi David,

    Thanks! I didn't even realize it went so much further in to click tightly. It works now.
    Last edited by dirtygreek; 01/16/2006 at 06:03 PM.
  19. #139  
    I hate to have to bring this up but this INNO SYNC/CHARGER DOES NOT WORK, I put it on the cradle, off the cradle, on the cradle, off the cradle,on the cradle and still nothing. It seems to charge it but NO sync ,NONE. I whip out the sync cable and it works everytime. It looks like I bought this for charging purposes only....NOT HAPPY.
  20. #140  
    Bought the Seidio InnoDock for my Treo 700w, which they say it works with. Damn dock is defective. Spoke with Tech Supp and they said to call back Treonauts (i bought it from them) for a replacement unit. Unit is on its way. Device looks nice, but seems to be crappy considering the number of posts regarding its failures. Also, the audio out doesn't work on the Treo 700w, altho nowhere online or in the manual is that indicated.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions