Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sandeep7
    Okay. Here's my story. I had a 2-in-1 seidio earbud headset for my treo 650 which lasted me a few months, not bad. Then I wanted to order more from this company. So I ordered a 2-in-1 retractable backphone headset, an INNOCharger for my spare battery, and a retractable USB hot-synch cable/charger. It's been a month since my order and all I have to show for is the retractable cable, which works great... so far.
    I received the headset and it was garbage, so I returned it to them for a refund. They claim they have never received the package and they can't refund me my money. There's $42 down the drain.
    The INNOCharger was never sent to me, but the INNODock was, the wrong product. I returned that product to them only to receive the INNOCharger without the cables. They are finally shipping the cables to me, but who knows how long that product will work.

I would be very cautious to buy products from Seidio. They are the first company out there to provide some sort of accessories for the Treo 650, but, in my experience, they do not provide quality products. Stay away from their headsets. FAR AWAY.
    Hi Sandeep7,

sorry to hear this. I will look into it. Please send me your order #.

David chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Man oh man, all of these people must be from the East coast where they haven't seen the sun in weeks. I have a 650 clip, a Seido Innodock docking cradle, and the retractable earbud 2 in one headset, with the curved things that keep the earbuds in the ear. I purchased these things because I was unhappy with the Palm One equipment that I bought. Seidio is much better quality. I've been very happy with these three items, and I use my equipment a hard eighteen hours a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandeep7
    Okay. Here's my story. I had a 2-in-1 seidio earbud headset for my treo 650 which lasted me a few months, not bad. Then I wanted to order more from this company. So I ordered a 2-in-1 retractable backphone headset, an INNOCharger for my spare battery, and a retractable USB hot-synch cable/charger. It's been a month since my order and all I have to show for is the retractable cable, which works great... so far.
    I received the headset and it was garbage, so I returned it to them for a refund. They claim they have never received the package and they can't refund me my money. There's $42 down the drain.
    The INNOCharger was never sent to me, but the INNODock was, the wrong product. I returned that product to them only to receive the INNOCharger without the cables. They are finally shipping the cables to me, but who knows how long that product will work.

I would be very cautious to buy products from Seidio. They are the first company out there to provide some sort of accessories for the Treo 650, but, in my experience, they do not provide quality products. Stay away from their headsets. FAR AWAY.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with this issue. According to our records, we never received the backphones nor the INNO.Dock. In talking to one of our online salespeople, I was told that you sent back your merchandise without an RMA as a "return to sender". This makes it very difficult for us to track, as the RMA identifies what merchandise we should be expecting and a specific number labeled on the package for us to look for as well. I don't claim that we are perfect, but we certainly want to satisfy customers within reason. Your cables went out today and we are doing our best - without an RMA number to reference - to locate the products you're claiming as returned. We will continue to check here and I promise you, if we can find the returned items via reverse tracking (any help you could provide would be great), we'll do what is right. I'm not trying to sidestep any issues, but the reason we have the RMA system in place (which we are in the procress of updating and making things easier for the customer) is exactly for problems like yours. I think we are making some forward progress in providing the kind of customer service people both expect and are entitled to. I hope that we can resolve this problem to your satisfaction as soon as the merchandise is located.
    I don't claim that we are perfect, but we certainly want to satisfy customers within reason. Your cables went out today and we are doing our best ---
    I have been reading the forum for a while.apparently,they are not " doing their best " since there are missing parts in the package , crap products, horrible customer service...
    Quote Originally Posted by big head
    I don't claim that we are perfect, but we certainly want to satisfy customers within reason. Your cables went out today and we are doing our best ---
    I have been reading the forum for a while.apparently,they are not " doing their best " since there are missing parts in the package , crap products, horrible customer service...
    All companies go through growth changes. We can't change the past, but we can and are changing the present and future. If you have a personal problem with us, please let us know and we'll do what we can to make it right.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I love my Inno.Dock cradle. I got it 2 months ago and all features and functions work as advertised.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  7. gse
    I'll never buy another Seidio product either. I bought their iPod car charger/dock thingie a couple of years ago -- $40 -- and was stunned that it sounded *awful*. I couldn't get Seidio to respond to my emails, to provide an RMA, or to diagnose the problem. Ridiculous.
    scott evans :: <a href="http://www.antisleep.com">www.antisleep.com</a>
    Add me to the list of Seidio bashers, also having the dead/crackly left earbud issue the the 2 in 1 retractable headset for Treo 6501. I got this thing for a present on Halloween, and of course they are going out of there way to deny me an RMA. $35 for a couple months usage? Dayum.. And it probably is a broken wire at the end of the L connector, as mentioned before. This thread is worthy of a bump, one other unhappy customer...
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked : AT&T/Cingular
    I just got my G4850 and got it installed Wednesday.

The queston I have is about the built in speaker in the cradle. When I turn the volume up more that 1/3 to 1/2 way, the speaker distorts quite a bit. This is not anywhere near full volume, but just getting it loud enough to hear in a moving car. I realize that it is a small speaker, but I would expect the ability to get more than 1/2 volume out of it before distortion sets in. Is anyone else having this problem or do I have a defective cradle that needs to be replaced?

Other that this problem I am quite happy with the unit. It is my first product from Seidio and seems to be quite well made other than the speaker. The selection of bits and pieces included for mounting were great. I used a ProClip mount that I already had, mounted the swivel base on it and hardwired it. It is a really clean installation that is positioned for easy visibility.

Scott
    Scott,
    I'll test my 4850 using the built in speaker (I mainly listen through my car stereo) and respond to the same question you asked in the G4850 thread (later today or tomorrow).
    I'm not going to bother responding in this thread since it tends to be pretty non productive with the bashers doing the occasionally jab
    I just purchased the Treo battery from the Seidio site along with the retractable cable/charger. Cable charger so far so good, but the treo battery did not come in the official PalmOne blister pack as my other CompUSA purchased battery. Are these open box or used batteries? I can see that my battery has been used before since the connector was scratched a bit and the outside of the batter was not as shiny as my other spare battery. What is the deal? I am thinkiing about returning the battery or to have it replaced with a brand new one. Does Seidio even sell new Treo 650 batteries (not their extended battery)?
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegoogly
    I just purchased the Treo battery from the Seidio site along with the retractable cable/charger. Cable charger so far so good, but the treo battery did not come in the official PalmOne blister pack as my other CompUSA purchased battery. Are these open box or used batteries? I can see that my battery has been used before since the connector was scratched a bit and the outside of the batter was not as shiny as my other spare battery. What is the deal? I am thinkiing about returning the battery or to have it replaced with a brand new one. Does Seidio even sell new Treo 650 batteries (not their extended battery)?
    HI,

Seidio carries Pam OEM battery through Palm Authorized distributor. Palm offers two types of packaging, One in bulk packaging- the one you received from Seidio, the other one is in retail packaging (the one you got from compUSA). They are brand new ones.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    In Seidio's defense... I have ordered

INNO.CHARGER
    2-IN-1 HEADSETS (the non-retractable type)
    FM WIRELESS TRANSMITTER KIT

and they all work fine no problems at all. I would definately give them my business again
    i ordered the innodock when it came out and have been pretty happy with it, with the exception of the impedence problem. I was a little dissapointed that i had to purchase a seperate coupler to correct the problem, but it worked fine ... for about a month .... and then stopped working. instead of returning it, i opened it up and found that one of the wires from the mini plug had broken off from the board, so i replaced the mini plug with a longer cable and a proper amount of solder. works perfectly now.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I purchased the battery cover, silicon skin and usb stand alone battery charger. all of the products perform well for me.
    Hi, unfortunately I have to join the group of unsatisfied customers: Ordered Headset Adapter does not work correctly anymore after two weeks, gives crankling noises on movement, the same problems many of you have already encounterd.

I live in Germany and my return experience for the last month with Seidio Europe (http://www.seidio-europe.com) was as dissapointing as is the US customer care situation as described here:
    - mails to rma@seidio-europe.com are automatically answered with some "we'll contact you" gibberish, which, naturally, never happens.
    - they've set up a contact form on their web page, which only gives a "page not available" on submit.
    - finally, they don't have any other contact address or phone number available at their site. It's impossible to reach them!
    - I've sent an email to Seidio US asking them for contact information, but I didn't get any answers ...

Does anybody know another way to contact Seidio-Europe? I'll definetly won't buy there anymore, but I still want my replacement unit.
    Ive been happy. Im using their G4850 and their battery cover with reset hole. I love them both.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukat
    Hi, unfortunately I have to join the group of unsatisfied customers: Ordered Headset Adapter does not work correctly anymore after two weeks, gives crankling noises on movement, the same problems many of you have already encounterd.

I live in Germany and my return experience for the last month with Seidio Europe (http://www.seidio-europe.com) was as dissapointing as is the US customer care situation as described here:
    - mails to rma@seidio-europe.com are automatically answered with some "we'll contact you" gibberish, which, naturally, never happens.
    - they've set up a contact form on their web page, which only gives a "page not available" on submit.
    - finally, they don't have any other contact address or phone number available at their site. It's impossible to reach them!
    - I've sent an email to Seidio US asking them for contact information, but I didn't get any answers ...

Does anybody know another way to contact Seidio-Europe? I'll definetly won't buy there anymore, but I still want my replacement unit.
    PLease give me your order number, I will take care of it.

David Chang
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by schekker
    Only own their products for a few months, but as far as I can tell there isn't really a better supplier around. Which to me means that for the pricepoint they are selling at, this is about the best you can expect for a niche market such as Treo specific accessoires. And with the exception of their 2-in-1 headphone I must say I'm rather satisfied with the stuff I've bought from them so far. They offer me a choice I wouldn't have otherwise.
    Mr. Chang, is that you!?
    I have a Seidio 2-in-1 non-retractable adapter I bought in September that's still working fine. Got here in 3 days and I have no complaints.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast