Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I have the docking cradle and LOVE IT!!!

It works great with my funny teather thingy and holds the Treo nicely on my desk facing me.

I am very happy with it.
    Unlocked -1.51---117-CNG
    Handspring Deluxe w/phone->Treo 180->Treo 650
    I now have two Seidio cradles and the clip holster and I love them all. Awesome stuff. I originally bought just the one cradle for work, got it on a Saturday and ended up liking it it home so much that I had to buy another one for the office.
    Money talks, and I'm out $35 for this headset!
    (BTW, it was my second one that went bad)

Do U want to know the cost of the headset? zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by TISGOD
    Why on earth are Seidio reps defending their products on here and doing nothing to address our complaints individually?

I would LOVE a new 2 in 1 headset that works, that's ALL I wanted in the first place.

Instead of making statements of how this forum will help product development....
    And ONLY replying to those who praise your products,
    Why not address each issue accordingly and replace our stuff with WORKING units?

Send me a new 2 in 1 and maybe you'll gain some points, but don't use me as a guinea pig to test your products so they can be enhanced from the problems *I* experience with them.

T
    They make a 5 dollars junk and charge 7 times out of U?
    Why on earth are Seidio reps defending their products on here and doing nothing to address our complaints individually?

I would LOVE a new 2 in 1 headset that works, that's ALL I wanted in the first place.

Instead of making statements of how this forum will help product development....
    And ONLY replying to those who praise your products,
    Why not address each issue accordingly and replace our stuff with WORKING units?

Send me a new 2 in 1 and maybe you'll gain some points, but don't use me as a guinea pig to test your products so they can be enhanced from the problems *I* experience with them.

T
    If you send me an email dsc@seidio.com including the your order number. I will take care of the problem for you.

David Chang
    Seidio
    David, if you scroll back a bit you'll see that I purchased the headset from another retailer... NOT directly from Seidio.

When I called after the SECOND headset went bad (ONE MONTH BTW), the rep said that they couldn't do ANYTHING for me since I didn't purchase it directly from Seidio.

As I stated in my other post, *I* expect the MANUFACTURER to handle their warranty REAGARDLESS of WHERE I purchase the item from.

So I'm sitting here with a headset that cost me $35 and no way to resolve my problem because I purchased a product from another retailer.... NOT good, I mean... How ELSE was I suppose to buy the thing? I had no idea it existed until I saw it from THEM.

So, if you wish to resolve this matter, I'll forward this message along with my e-mail address and shipping address and you can send me a new WORKING headset with a warranty that your company will support in the case this one suffers the same untimely death as the other two....

T
    My retractable Seidio Treo 650 sync/charge cable which I got from Treo Central,is the second one I have owned (the first broke and TreoCentral replaced it, but charged me $4.95 for shipping). They would not replace the second which no longer will sync or charge, saying that it is out of warranty, and Seidio's customer service told me that I needed to deal with TreoCentral.

You want to make a friend? Then please replace my cable with one of the new and improved cables. Thank you.
    I spoke with David via E-mail, in the end he said he was sendingme out a Treo650 2-in-1 headset to replace my Treo600 one (I had no idea there was a difference).

I'll keep everyone updated and letcha know when I recieve it.

T
    Actually I have one of their retractable USB Charger cables for me Treo 650. Its the only way I've ever charged my 650, in over 6-months. I have a wall plug that has a USB socket and iether plug the cable into the wall plug or into my laptop... No problems. Nice and small
    Since I ragged on Seidio about my new retractable sync/charge cable not working right out of the box, (the retract wouldn't lock properly) I thought I'd pass along this note that the replacement works just fine. TreoCentral shipped me a new one, expidited shipping, at no charge. I've had it for a few days now. It is everything I thought it would be. A great product.

Thanks to TreoCentral for being responsive to a problem. And thank you to David from Seidio for publicly posting his offering of help if my problems weren't resolved.

-Jim
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Nothing but problems, returned emails with no solution, just offered to replace with another one. Still sucked! This was the cradle and retractable usb charger/data.
    I just received my Seidio Innodock yeaterday, and hooked it up to my computer less than five minutes ago, I'm already having problems with the connector and getting my Treo 650 to hotSync. I'll give this thing two days the see if this is a consistant problem, and if it is...I'ts going back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    I just received my Seidio Innodock yeaterday, and hooked it up to my computer less than five minutes ago, I'm already having problems with the connector and getting my Treo 650 to hotSync. I'll give this thing two days the see if this is a consistant problem, and if it is...I'ts going back!
    Wow, sucks to be you. I have two of them and they both work flawlessly. What kind of problems with the connector are you having?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin
    Wow, sucks to be you. I have two of them and they both work flawlessly. What kind of problems with the connector are you having?

The connector doesn't seem to be making a solid connection. When I place my treo on the cradle, it shows that it's charging...so that's not a problem. But if I press the hotSync button, it doesn't connect. If I tilt my treo slightly to the right, then it recognizes the treo and connects. So it's not making a solid connection on the HotSync.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    How in the world did I miss this thread!? I almost started one of this a while back but decided against it. I have had the worst experience with seidio. I have so far bought about 4 items from them. The first was the treo 600 headset(2-1 non-retractable), broke after 3 weeks. I thought I was using it wrong, so I said 'I won't call to fuss' so I bought the 2-1 retractable headset, this one broke as well(in the same spot: right where the head phone wires connect to the mic). This one however had passed the warranty period so I couldn't call and complain. So, stupid me decided to give them a third chance ( I know, I know) and to my amazement, it broke again!! I called and they gave me the run around. So I was like, TO HELL WITH THEM! I wrote them A LONG letter(not so pleasant) and decided to get a bluetooth(SCALA - 500 and adapter) connector for my treo 600 at the time, which worked flawlessly. I would say tho, when their products work, they work well but they have a tendency to break to soon. I personally won't order from them again but I'm not saying it won't work for someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    The connector doesn't seem to be making a solid connection. When I place my treo on the cradle, it shows that it's charging...so that's not a problem. But if I press the hotSync button, it doesn't connect. If I tilt my treo slightly to the right, then it recognizes the treo and connects. So it's not making a solid connection on the HotSync.
    Are you pushing it down all the way? The InnoDock has a really tight connector and you have to jam the Treo down onto it with some force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin
    Are you pushing it down all the way? The InnoDock has a really tight connector and you have to jam the Treo down onto it with some force.
    After using the innodock for several days, the connector does seem to have loosened up a bit and I am no longer having problems with the HotSync.
    Well, Dave from Seidio came through, I recieved my new 2in1 saturday and it seems to work properly.

No crackiling when I move volume control, no switching between earpieces when moving volume control, and for now... The cable is in one piece.

I commend Dave for taking care of this for me.
    Thank you Dave.
    T
    Well, Dave from Seidio came through, I recieved my new 2in1 saturday and it seems to work properly.

No crackiling when I move volume control, no switching between earpieces when moving volume control, and for now... The cable is in one piece.

I commend Dave for taking care of this for me.
    Thank you Dave.
    T
    You're welcome. I'm glad we could help you to solve the problem.
    Okay. Here's my story. I had a 2-in-1 seidio earbud headset for my treo 650 which lasted me a few months, not bad. Then I wanted to order more from this company. So I ordered a 2-in-1 retractable backphone headset, an INNOCharger for my spare battery, and a retractable USB hot-synch cable/charger. It's been a month since my order and all I have to show for is the retractable cable, which works great... so far.
    I received the headset and it was garbage, so I returned it to them for a refund. They claim they have never received the package and they can't refund me my money. There's $42 down the drain.
    The INNOCharger was never sent to me, but the INNODock was, the wrong product. I returned that product to them only to receive the INNOCharger without the cables. They are finally shipping the cables to me, but who knows how long that product will work.

I would be very cautious to buy products from Seidio. They are the first company out there to provide some sort of accessories for the Treo 650, but, in my experience, they do not provide quality products. Stay away from their headsets. FAR AWAY.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast