1.    #1  
    I cannot get the highlight feature of Biblereader to work. Every time I think I get it working, it works once and then the next time it resets my Treo. Anyone have any luck with getting Biblereader to work right?

ek
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    God is speaking to you.
    Iwas thinking the same thing but didn't want to envoke the wrath.
  4.    #4  
    lol No one has an serious idea?

(I do appreciate the humor though.)

ek
    Well, all the usual things. Make sure you have the latest version, check all the software you have installed recently, try deactivating background apps.

I haven't used BibleReader in a while. MyBible works great on Treo 650!
    If you are using the program from Olivetree I would try a few things:
    1. I would see if there was an update.
    2. I would tell their tec support, they have been helpful to me.
    3. I have had problems getting the highlight to work, but in my last update (which is 3.52 F101) I notice it working without a problem.

After I installed CWSB (It is a Bible with a lot of Greek and Hebrew helps) I had a lot of problems and had to do a full install.

Hope things work out for you.

SPG

ps If you are trying to study your Bible and it keeps resetting, I do not think it is God speaking to ya - It may be the other guy.
    Make sure you have the latest update, currently 3.52 F363. I was able to get it to work just fine without any resets. I was able to get it to highlight and also to turn off the highlighting without any problems.
  8.    #8  
    I do have the most recent version, but I am running it from the SD card. Maybe I'll try running it from main memory siee if that solves the problem.

ek
  9.    #9  
    I foubd the problem. The Bible+opt database must be in the same directory as the program, whether in RAM or on the card. Now if I can just get Zap from resetting my phone:-).
    EK
    I'll be getting a Treo in a few weeks (anniversary present) and I'm trying to get a set of daily readings from the Catholic Church. Olive Tree said that they would be happy to compile it and gave me a sample format and what it looks like. Well, I can't see what it looks like yet because I don't have the treo (or an emulator). If anyone can download the pdb and then upload a picture of what it looks like, it would help me a lot with the formatting of sample file.

Thank you,
    Attached Files Attached Files