1.    #1  
    Hey,
    Has anyone out there who has a Proclip holder for their Treo 650 tried putting their Ipod in it? The 650 and ipod are about the same size. I guess a converse question would be if you have the proclip for Ipod, how does the 650 do in it?

Mostly I like to listen to tunes from my 650 but on long trips I want the full 40G of the ipod. It would be nice not to have to change holders.
  2.    #2  
    Tons of people on this site talk about having a Pro-clip car holder for their Treo 650. You mean none of you have ever tried putting your Ipod in it??
    I bought the proclips ipod holder and use it to hold me Treo650 which is in its case. See my posting with pics on this topic.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I'm ordering 2 of the iPod, in case, holders, the clip and the horizontal plate so 2 holders can share 1 clip. I think the only iPod holder that can accomidate a Treo is this one.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!