Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    JC-

What a genius you are! I tried another port and it to work. Now just have a problem with the sound. Occasionally, my Treo decides it doesn't want to play audio - ShoutCast, PTunes, etc. Have you come across that before? It is very irritating. Even after resetting it won't work. Then in a day or two it will do just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks again!!!
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Glad to have helped.

No I haven't run into the sound problem...except when I've forgotten that I turned on the ring silencer at top and then wonder later why PTunes doesn't play. So you might check that button.

Have a good trip.

JC
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Ok, so now I feel really stupid. Yes, of course, that's why it didn't work. Well, it was midnight when I was trying. I was just able to get some MP3s of other audiobooks, so I'm going to try them as well.

JC -- you are my hero!!!!
    OK, I'm trying to sync between Net Library, WMP 10, PTunes 3.1.1, and keep getting the error "A problem has occurred in obtaining the device's certificate. Contact Microsoft product support." I've downloaded 2 files, and can play them in WMP, after getting the digital cert. I have "MTP" set in PTunes. I've changed and tried both USB ports. I have Ptunes running the whole time and WMP and Ptunes are trying to communicate. I've also sent a support email to NormSoft, but throught I'd post here and see if anyone had any suggestions for help. Thanks.
    Communications is the toughest thing we do.
    unlocked Cingular (GSM) Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12