1.    #1  
    Anyone using the Parrot 3100 with firmware 1.28? I'm planning on getting mine installed tomorrow. Anything I should advise the installer of? I'm using Best Buy, the guy seems pretty confident that there will be no issues installing the unit in my car.
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  2. noc
    shouldn't be. i updated to 1.30 actually on my Treo and successfully installed 3100.
  3. noc
    one thing i forgot, if you have any dialing strings for voice mail or whatever in your favorites buttons, you'll have to delete the strings. they will cause reset loop on your treo. drove me crazy for a day until researched it on here and found the cause.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. seems to be working fine, i dont' have any dialing strings.
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  5.    #5  
    Did you have 1.28 before 1.30? what is your opinion? 1.28 has been great for me but i have had a few drops/disconnects from the parrot. Is 1.30 worth the upgrade?
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  6. noc
    I had a lot of what I thought were drops and disconnects. Turns out having activated the voice command "hang up" that during the course of phone conversation, everytime it thought it heard something that sounded like "hang up" - guess what it did. I turned that feature and off and voila, no more dropped calls.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, i turned off "hang up" and so far, so good.
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  8. noc
    yeah, its not a burden to press the end call key on the display when finished with the call. you may also notice that sometimes if you have someone in the car with you and you're conversing, it will think it heard a voice command and try to start dialing something. But not too often...