1.    #1  
    aaaaggghhhhhh.... lost my charger and need to get a new one ASAP, tried all high street retailers in UK, even tried the Palm store who completely c*cked up the order ie it has so far taken 5 days and still no sign of it coming even though I paid next day delivery...... Does anyone know where I can get one easily and other accessories... your help will be appreciated I miss my treo.. PS It's a Treo 650
    how about expansys.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by graemep
    aaaaggghhhhhh.... lost my charger and need to get a new one ASAP, tried all high street retailers in UK, even tried the Palm store who completely c*cked up the order ie it has so far taken 5 days and still no sign of it coming even though I paid next day delivery...... Does anyone know where I can get one easily and other accessories... your help will be appreciated I miss my treo.. PS It's a Treo 650
    You can consider to buy from www.seidio-europe.com

Seidio
    or how about proporta. Uk based. Sedio are not and their shipping charge is expensive. If you want something quick. Proporta have been good in the past. especially if you phone them up and explain your predicament.
  5.    #5  
    I'll give those a go.....
    Called Proporta and they have a phone charger winging it;s way to me arrival Wednesday... Thanks for the suggestions everyone....
    Last edited by graemep; 07/18/2005 at 10:21 AM.