1.    #1  
    Shimon, needless to say that Takephone is one of those apps that really makes using the Treo (I'm using a Sprint 650) much more enjoyable (and efficient). One of the few things I really would like to see, is better integration between "teletone" and "takephone." Right now, there really is no easy way of quickly dialing a number with teletone and then switching back to takephone. I see that a while ago you added in an option (in takephone) that lets you decide how you want to dial a number, but the method is not very refined (I don't mean to be too blunt).

There may be only a few times a day that I want to dial a number with teletone, where as most of the time, I want to use takephone and call using the cellphone. There must be a better method than having takephone ask which method I want to use every single time I make a call (this slows down calls quite a bit and it's not easy to switch between the 2 methods). How about a simple button (in takephone) that lets me quickly switch between the 2 methods. It would also be nice if I could use the "favorites" in takephone to quickly dial a number with teletone. Thanks for considering my suggestion!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    Shimon, needless to say that Takephone is one of those apps that really makes using the Treo (I'm using a Sprint 650) much more enjoyable (and efficient). One of the few things I really would like to see, is better integration between "teletone" and "takephone." Right now, there really is no easy way of quickly dialing a number with teletone and then switching back to takephone. I see that a while ago you added in an option (in takephone) that lets you decide how you want to dial a number, but the method is not very refined (I don't mean to be too blunt).

There may be only a few times a day that I want to dial a number with teletone, where as most of the time, I want to use takephone and call using the cellphone. There must be a better method than having takephone ask which method I want to use every single time I make a call (this slows down calls quite a bit and it's not easy to switch between the 2 methods). How about a simple button (in takephone) that lets me quickly switch between the 2 methods. It would also be nice if I could use the "favorites" in takephone to quickly dial a number with teletone. Thanks for considering my suggestion!
    Hi,

How about the "Alt" button to pop up the location selection dialog ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

How about the "Alt" button to pop up the location selection dialog ?
    That sounds good to me, I can't think of any reason why that wouldn't work. It would sort of be like a "hotkey" that would quickly allow you to switch between the 2 modes? That would be great!