1.    #1  
    Ever since I installed this app, ive noticed that my treo has been soft reseting all the time. Anyone esle with this problem?
    David
    What version do you have? What carrier?

The best thing to do is to make me a log (instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com); this is VERY unusual on any stable build.

Marc

p.s. Feel free to email me at chatteremail@imap.cc for better turnaround.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Been there and felt the pain
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Been there and felt the pain
    and what did you do?
    BenJoeM -

The problem is that every situation is different; the great majority of new users of the 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 builds have had no trouble at all. Some others have had setup issues, and some seem to have serious issues early on (sometimes related to Chatter and sometimes not). In pretty much every one of those cases, it's been possible to isolate the problem and fix it.

Marc
    Here's my problem. I'm using ver 1.0.7rc1 and everytime I try to read or delete while quicksyncing all, chatter causes my treo to reset...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    That's not a great version to be using. I'd get the latest beta.

Marc