1.    #1  
    ok, so versamail won't send emails at all anymore. it give me two random errors:
    1) "502 unimplemented command"
    2) it gives me an encryption error that i can't get again for some reason now, but it says like encryption not high enough, then something about level 39.

my servers haven't changed at all. i think i might have deleted a file by mistake, but i don't know which one. so how do i do an uninstall of versamail so i can reinstall it? i just tried adding mmupgrade.prc to the install files list, but that doesn't do anything...

how do i fix this?

please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkopko
    ...i think i might have deleted a file by mistake, but i don't know which one...
    The punishment for this is ---- COMPETE REINSTALL FROM SCRATCH!!!

Seriously, not knowing which file you deleted, a reinstall of Versamail from scratch is warranted, and I dont know how to do that given that Versamail is updated during the initial install, other than actually starting the Treo from scratch.

You should also look into getting a backup program. Works wonders for those "accidental" erasures.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    k, so i deleted versamail and all app data. then reinstalled all the files again. now it works great! i had to re-input my accounts and all preferences, but now it works like it did before.

woo woo!
    k, so i deleted versamail and all app data. then reinstalled all the files again. now it works great! i had to re-input my accounts and all preferences, but now it works like it did before.

woo woo!

If there is a next time: try just deleting your accounts and re setting them up. This process cured my "will not delete of the server problem."

Cheers, Perry.

woo woo!
    Did you get a backup program?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!