1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Whats the quickest way to discharge the treo battery? is there a software avaliable to make light work of this as with some other phones..

I ask because my phone was crashing, so after reports on here of dodgy batteries causing it, i replaced the battery with a new one off ebay. I fully charged it as normal then continued to use it, the phone didnt crash at all so im sure that was the problem. i bought a handsfree car kit now though, sot eh phone is constantly held about 50-60% charge, rather than how i used to let it go to nothing then recharge it from the power supply... and now my phone is playing up again

So before i start whining that the battery is dead i think a few full charge/discharges are in order.. the battery seems to go down quite quickly so i dont think it is charging right.. i can sit and use the programs for a couple of minutes and loose a few percent power now..

any ideas?

*edit* its a T600 btw, with a 1500mah liIon batt or whatever they're called.
    Last edited by stu@; 07/17/2005 at 03:43 AM. Reason: i'm a pratt
    If you want to Drain Your Battery.

Do this way...

Open Memos / New

type s
    press [Alt]
    select "shortcut" (like ribbin)
    type . (dot)
    type 1

^_^

(Shortcut Dot 1)

Your Palm will go to Debug Mode.
    Cancel by SoftReset.
    This battery draining utility, Bob's Battery Killer, is from the author of Bob's Alarm.
    Attached Files Attached Files