Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    greenberg,
    Thanks much for sharing this with us. I'm very tempted to purchase the silver skin, but can you tell me if you're able to assign your own background images to each tab? I'm not sure if that's a theme-specific feature or available to all ZL themes. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Wow. That's some collection.

Thanks for sharing it.

No problem!

Btw, I have a few more now if anyone is interested I could post them as well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Here's my tribute to Insertion....

http://www.planetmills.com/images/insertion.bmp
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    ^LOL funny stuff
    is there any way to get zlauncher for free? i dont really have the money to spend on apps
    wow, no activity on this thread for a year and a half, then someone wants something for free that isn't free?????!!!!!
    just wondering..i dont have 20 dollars to spend on something that should be free lol..
    You could try the trial. And if you like it maybe you could clean up dog **** from your neihbors yards.. Thats easy money! You could make 20 bucks in the first hour.
    I don't want anything for free, I just want someone to take my Treo and make it cool (and stable) for me.
    Like an extreme Treo makeover,
    I used to be cool....
    M100, M515, Tungsten E, Treo 600, Treo 650 unlocked GSM; SW 1.20 ENA; FW 1.71 (T-mobile)
    OMG! This thread is still alive?!! LOL!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    As long as you have this avatar.. all your threads will live forever.

You had disappeared for a while. Glad to see you back.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    hehe... just wanted to revive gfunk's avatar!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456