Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    at least for my group...yes

we are still being told we will have it on the 27th (even being hand delivered)
    Wow - hand delivered? I would settle for UPS, FedEX, etc., but what the heck. I hope they raise my rates to accomodate this - I'd HATE to see Cingular losing money (as quickly as I do with them)
    David
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Let's see:

1. Memory
    2. Louder speaker
    3. Memory
    4. Stability
    5. Memory
    6. DUN

Ooh - there's the solution to the mystery - Cingular hasn't figured out how to "hack out" the DUN feature that appears in the ROW version. I've got a 2gb card, but I've found that for me Snappermail, Datebk5, and DocsTo Go get pretty dicey when memory gets below 5mb.

Besides, there is NO valid excuse that phones released FAR after the Cingular version gets theres first. And yes, I am the type who gets upset when the table next to me, seated 15 minutes later, gets its meal before mine....
    Not sure if you are talking about Cingular releasing theirs far after everyone else ... but ya, Cingular seems last! A large part of the blame still should be put on Cingular. I mean, if I am a restaraunt and get my table at 2:00pm, but my wife tells the waiter to hold off because i'm in the bathroom for 30 minutes then the person that came 15 minutes AFTER me SHOULD get their food first because THEY ORDERED FIRST.

Specifications and custom code have to be given to Palm by Cingular. If Cingular takes their sweet time, then it will take longer than everyone else who have already ordered.
    Hi,
    Has anyone tried the new update from Cingular?
    I use the Exchange Active sync to connect to our corp email and the attachments never really worked. Just want to know if anyone has had any luck.
    Also, did anyone apply the update v1.02 for the Outlook Conduits?
    Can anyone tell me how to even check what version I have?

Thanks.
    Sprint received an update that allowed the carkits of several manufacturers to work with the Treo. This is still not available for any other Treo.

Why? How long will we have to wait! The fix is already known and worked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdecaro
    Sprint received an update that allowed the carkits of several manufacturers to work with the Treo. This is still not available for any other Treo.

Why? How long will we have to wait! The fix is already known and worked out.

Are you talking about something different than the Carkit update that was released in Feb05 for Cingular Users?????????????

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...ate/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    Are you talking about something different than the Carkit update that was released in Feb05 for Cingular Users?????????????

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...ate/index.html

Yes. The sprint update of 6/2005 fixes compatibility issues with several cars that the 2/2005 cingular doesn't fix.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123