1.    #1  
    Okay, I have a 650 now and I'm using Versamail. I like it, however, when I click "send" nothing happens for 'bout 5 seconds... Then it goes into sending. I dont like that. Anyone else experience this?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Hi:

I canned VersaMail in the first week - do a search on the term and you'll find a slew of problems people have had.

That's not to say it's bad for everyone, many people have no problems with it.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  3.    #3  
    Okay, so I wanna toss Versamail now... Any suggestions on what I should move to? Is there a way to remove versamail from my T650 all together?
    I'm cheap so list off what the best free email apps are, and then tell me which are the best ones that you've paid for... Please?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    chatter is the best email app in my opinion.. a lot of people like snapper but with chatters imap push its hard to beat and marc provides great support.. I don't know of any free options.. the only way to remove versa is with a custom rom..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Okay, I have a 650 now and I'm using Versamail. I like it, however, when I click "send" nothing happens for 'bout 5 seconds... Then it goes into sending. I dont like that. Anyone else experience this?
    Here's the answer to your problem, this thread should be a STICKY!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...541#post479541
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  6.    #6  
    Well that thread doesn't solve my problem... I dont use SprintPCS email, I have my own server w/pop email. It works, it's great, just a lag in sending.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Well that thread doesn't solve my problem... I dont use SprintPCS email, I have my own server w/pop email. It works, it's great, just a lag in sending.
    You don't need to use Sprint email to use that method. You can use any POP3 email account. The method describes a way to relay mail through the SprintPCS smtp server.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.