1.    #1  
    hmmm...built in mic
    All these cradles that being sold for the 650 are nice, but if they lack the ability to charge a spare battery, then I dont see the benefit to it.....unless you dont have a spare.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  4.    #4  
    No spare battery, true. I was suprised though how cheap some of the same cradle's sold here are going for on ebay. I'll probably pick up one of the cheaper ones so I can use it to charge my treo on my night stand.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I just wish they would make a cradle that works for the Treo 650 in a Vaja T65 case.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
  6.    #6  
    Seidio is suppose to come out with an adapter that allows you to use that case with their recently released cradle, not sure what the time line with it is though.
    The seido cradle is out. It does allow SOME Treo to sit in the cradle while still in its case.

Are you talking about the initial Seido cradle or a modification for the Vaja case?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Why, is there a modified version out there? I don;t think they advertise the most recent dock as T65 compatible...yet
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
  9.    #9  
    In one of the other threads a rep from Seidio mentioned that they had a solution in the works for your case. Don't have any details but Seidio seemed to indicate that it was some sort of adapter.