1.    #1  
    I use Missing Sync. When I first installed it and used it, it was a pleasure to use and seemed more stable than the Palm OTB solution for the Mac.

Lately, I've been having problems initiating a hotsync... I can't pinpoint the cause. It seems that it will fail at various points during the hotsync, seemingly random. For example, sometimes it won't even connect after several tries. Sometimes it connects, but can't get past "identifying user." Sometimes it gets past that, but then there's a problem in on of the conduits... Sometimes everything works just fine. Most mornings I need to attempt to sync several times before I'll make it all the way though.

This all seems to have happened since I upgraded from 10.3.x to 10.4 (I'm on 10.4.2 now). My Treo has the latest GSM firmware (but this issue occured with previous versions). Anyone else having problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by tj722
    I use Missing Sync. When I first installed it and used it, it was a pleasure to use and seemed more stable than the Palm OTB solution for the Mac.

Lately, I've been having problems initiating a hotsync... I can't pinpoint the cause. It seems that it will fail at various points during the hotsync, seemingly random. For example, sometimes it won't even connect after several tries. Sometimes it connects, but can't get past "identifying user." Sometimes it gets past that, but then there's a problem in on of the conduits... Sometimes everything works just fine. Most mornings I need to attempt to sync several times before I'll make it all the way though.

This all seems to have happened since I upgraded from 10.3.x to 10.4 (I'm on 10.4.2 now). My Treo has the latest GSM firmware (but this issue occured with previous versions). Anyone else having problems?

I had a problem at one point where the Treo would restart at a particular point in the hotsync. It ends up it was some sort of corupted data. If you are using a SD card back it up and also try to trun off the conduits on missing sync one at a time and then do a sync. If it syncs ok then at least you know which app/database you are dealing with. You also MAY have to do a hardreset and restore from an backup. I think that is what eventually helped me.

d