1.    #1  
    So I decided to give the yahoo mail a try on the treo 650, see how the "push" works and other options. So far im not throughly impressed. In composing an email, I can't seem to add any attachments. Through I can open and view any attachments that are sent to me. Another issue is the time it takes to receive me "push" mail. I recorded once it took 4 minutes, another less then a minute. Definetly not as quick as getting a text message. Finally, Butler doesn't seem to respond when I don't answer my email right away like it did with Snapper. No flashing LED, or mp3's play when I miss an email. Anyone else having better luck?
    Oh, can't seem to save messages on my sd card either. Think its uninstall time.
    Last edited by hernandezjc11; 07/16/2005 at 01:45 AM.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Where do you get this Yahoo mail client that features push?

Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail?carrier=spcs

that link should get you started if you want
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Looks like it costs 2.99 per month though, right?

I was hoping maybe you were talking about a free option.
  5.    #5  
    Ah yes, free would've been nice. The 2.99 is added to your monthly bill. I would pay for the service if it offered a little more features. Storing messages on my sd card, being able to send email with attachments, and a push service that worked on time. Maybe down the road they'll get it right.