1.    #1  
    I have a pocket digital camera, the Canon SD300 model. I like to use this camera for shooting video clips. The quality and resolution from my Canon digital camera is much better compared to what the Treo 650 can do.

However, when I try to copy my video clips from my SD card to my Treo 650's internal memory, I get an error message that says the file is too large, and will not allow me to copy. Each video clip is approx 1 or 2 MB in size. My method of copying is simply swapping the SD card from my digital camera, and placing it into the Treo, and doing a simple Copy To Card procedure from the Treo.

When I do the same thing in copying still pictures from my SD card to my Treo's internal memory, I have no problems, even with picture sizes as large as 2MB.

Is there a way of copying my video clips from my SD card to my Treo's internal memory?

By the way, I think my video files are saved in .avi format, but I'm not sure. I don't know if this might be a reason for incompatability with the Treo format.

Thanks,
    Casey
    Hmmm... I recall that the Treo saves vids to the card in 3gp format? Not sure about that... Also, since palmos does not support native jpg or avi in ram, it must be converted to palmos db format first. The Treo probably does not recog nor can it convert avi to palmos db format. Have to tried hotsyncing the vids to the Treo? Maybe then it can move them to ram...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions