Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    guys, I just order this zcover for my new Treo 650.
    I used the leather one before, but so bulky and sick with the colors
    anybody wanna try other colors, like their candy blue or pink--pink is men's color this summer.... But not so sure about it.
    Agree with you about their no access to SD card design. One of my friends just lost his SD card. He told me that he never thought that easy to loss it b4 he downloaded stuff to avoid the card missing.
    where to buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by maconlyzz
    where to buy one
    Read post #5.
    My wife says it sounds like a condom for your Treo. I guess protection is protection regardless of what it is for

Thanks for the review and I have been looking for something...here's a question. You folks seem to not like the screen protector it comes with. I use a simple WriteRight on the screen, can I just remove or cut out the screen protector they provide?

BTW, would love to see one before I buy...anybody near Cleveland, Ohio?

Plan to buy one soon...thanks again!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    You don't need to install the screen protector that came with the zcover if you don't like it. Just use your own favorite brand (Boxwave, Javo, etc).
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Has anyone bought the "tech grey" color? Is it too dark? How do you like it (compared to a clear ice type)? Thanks!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Just ordered the tech grey today...will let you know what I think when I get it in. (the wife did not like the clear and definite no on the blue or pink so grey was the agreement)!
    I have the grey and my wife has the clear. I like the grey, it is not too dark. you can see the keys just fine. it makes the treo not stand out quite as much as the clear.
    I prefer the Gray one. It looks nice.
    Well, I just bought the grey. I'll report on how I like it when it arrives.

By the way, is it a nightmare to take the Treo out of this case when you have to use the reset button under the battery cover?
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 08/11/2005 at 07:39 PM.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Myb peer got zCover gray one. I still prefer their ICE. May recieve it in 2 days.
    Just got my gray one. I guess I'm used to my leather case. This one is just not for me I think. So...I'm putting it up for sale in Marketplace. "Like new" I guess.
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 08/15/2005 at 05:44 PM.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    You must live a lot closer to BC than I do because I ordered mine the day before you did and mine is still three days away according to UPS I ordered the gray too, hope I like mine better than you did!
    OK, my Gray Glove arrived ten minutes ago and I like the fit on it. I also really like the way the belt clip comes off completely like it was never there (that's how I am going to use it). I agree with the others who wished the thin membrane had covered the four way directional pad.

Since it seems like a condom for my Treo...I am ready to practice safe phone sex

Several questions though for you guys (and Gals)...

1) Was it supposed to come with a lanyard like the directions show? There was none in my package. Does anyone use it?

2) Do you use the stylus that came with your Treo which is very nice but disappears inside the glove and is hard to get out or do you use the cheapy plastic one they provide?

3) The camera cover seems flimsy and I expect it to tear off at some point. Actually seems like it would be better without the flap all together! Any opinions on this?

I am sure I will have more questions but this will be a good start for me...thanks!
    I just bought my new Treo 650, anybody here try zCover gloveOne pink one? I have not placed my order from zCover.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    is it a nightmare to take the Treo out of this case when you have to use the reset button under the battery cover?
    It was until I drilled a hole through the case and battery cover. Of course now I haven't need a soft reset for weeks... I also cut a square flap out for the antenna jack since I use an external from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy
    Do you use the stylus that came with your Treo which is very nice but disappears inside the glove and is hard to get out or do you use the cheapy plastic one they provide?
    I use the OG one; a firm fingernail digs it out easily.
    I see from zCover website, just wonder whether the keypad is functioal even with the cover on ?

thanks
    Yes the keypad is easily usable through the cover.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast