1.    #1  
    I have good link software installed on my treo 650 w/sprint service. The goodlink is connected to our corporate email server. Everything worked fine for a while, but now i can't send messges. There are four messages stuck in my outbox. I can't delete them, and can't send messages, they will only go to the outbox and get stuck there.

Everything else works fine. Any suggestions how to delete messges, or make them send??? I've tried rebooting, i'm connected, etc.
    Couple of questions:

Are you by any chance in work offline mode?
    Are you in cellular coverage?
    Are you still receiving email?

To delete messages in the outbox, highlight them and hit 'D'
    GoodGuy, when will 4.5 be available for download?
    Quote Originally Posted by drewdown
    GoodGuy, when will 4.5 be available for download?
    I have heard 2-4 weeks. I just got it today,
    Is it 4.5.0.2.7 or newer?
    prob won't hit your ftp site till release, eh? (hint hint)
    Quote Originally Posted by drewdown
    prob won't hit your ftp site till release, eh? (hint hint)
    You are probably right
  9.    #9  
    Not in offline
    In coverage
    Still receiving email

Highlighting them and hitting D doesn't delete. Thanks for the help, any other suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Couple of questions:

Are you by any chance in work offline mode?
    Are you in cellular coverage?
    Are you still receiving email?

To delete messages in the outbox, highlight them and hit 'D'
    Try a pin reset, then see if they send. If not, try and delete them after the pin reset.
  11.    #11  
    That's one of the first things I tried to no avail. If I can't fix on my own, I'm going to have to send to my IT group and be without a phone, kinda stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Try a pin reset, then see if they send. If not, try and delete them after the pin reset.
    the only other thing I would recommend is to reprovision the device before sending it off
    This happened to 2 of our users a couple of weeks ago (both users saw this at the same time). No other users on our server were experiencing this. I was going to reprovision them, but it "magically" repaired itself after about 6 hours.

I thought it might be a fluke until I saw this thread. Apparently it is happening to others as well...