Just say no to buy.com. The phones come from wirefly.com. Search the web about wirefly customer service.
    HP 95LX -> Newton 100 -> Palm III -> Handspring Platinum -> Treo 270 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    That rebate procedure took too much time to even read.
    Through another well known site I saw this unbeivable deal - $174.99 w/ new 2 yr. activation, voice/data plan rebate and customer appreciation rebate....

http://www.buy.com/dept/Cellular_Pho...tml?adid=17662
    <merged>

Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    That rebate procedure took too much time to even read.
    Maybe that's the reason for the rebate, prize for reading it.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    make sure you got right data plan. media net is not data plan. unlimited data plan is $40.99 or something.. oops. that's cingular. not verizon
    Last edited by mashi; 07/16/2005 at 10:23 AM.
    The rebate takes 9 months minimum to get.
    HP 95LX -> Newton 100 -> Palm III -> Handspring Platinum -> Treo 270 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    "Claim must be postmarked no earlier than 180 days after activation and no later than 210 days after activation."

After that, it's another 6-8 weeks for processing...so 6 months + 2-3 months = 9 months until you see the rebate...if you remember to mail it in after 6 months
    Quote Originally Posted by adamstew
    "Claim must be postmarked no earlier than 180 days after activation and no later than 210 days after activation."

After that, it's another 6-8 weeks for processing...so 6 months + 2-3 months = 9 months until you see the rebate...if you remember to mail it in after 6 months
    Just set a 6-month reminder on your Treo650!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!