Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I don't think this works anymore, but I want to make sure. If I am using tomtom nav 5 using a bluetooth gps unit and a phone call comes in, will it route it my bluetooth headset if I answer it? or will it not find the headset and answer through the phone.

This is with sprint 1.12 firmware
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=632
    This person complains that it doesn't work. My wife has the Verizon 650 and we are in Bluetooth hell with our Acura HFL. I don't know anything about headsets, but you can't just turn off the HFL with the car; you turn on the GPS and TT before starting the car, all is cool until a phone call comes. The HFL will usually take over. If you start the car before activating TT and the GPS, TT will not work, the car dominates the Treo's one BT connection. I will be looking for a wired GPS to address this issue (though the BT receiver that comes with TT is great--picks up a signal in no time, holds it in the center console, indoors, etc.).
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    that's what i thought. i guess i'll keep waiting for the software only release of tt5 and buy a wired gps receiver