1.    #1  
    I bought the hs850 which seems to be working fine with my 650 from sprint. But here is my issue. I understand that the boom mic serves as powering on and off the headset. I have left the headset with the boom mic folded in, inside my car overnight and the next morning it was beeping low battery. I thought this headset had good battery life? i thought that folding in the mic would power the headset completely off? what am i missing? so far i had have to fully charge this headset two days in a row, and yes the first time before i used it i had it fully charged first.
    thanks for all the help
    Hello I am on my second HS850 that does the same exact thing as yours. By any chance did you buy yours on ebay? And if so would you please tell me who the vendor was I am wondering if this particular vendor got a bad batch of them.

Thank you,
    I believe that you have to actually connect the headset to the Treo in order for it to properly go into standby mode.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    Quote Originally Posted by pheath
    I believe that you have to actually connect the headset to the Treo in order for it to properly go into standby mode.
    What do you mean? I have the headset paired with my Treo 650. It works great when it has a charge. Then I close the boom and if I don't use the headset again for 8-10 hours it is dead by the next time I need too use it.

If I am missing something as well please let me know. I would like to keep this headset I like it's sound quality and it is comfortable to wear.

Thank you in advance.
    If you open the boom without connecting (by pressing multi-function button) to the Treo, the headset will not go into standby mode - even if you close the boom. So you get battery drain as if you were actually using the headset. I found this out the hard way.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    Pheath - please explain some more. On HS 850, does it have to be connected when you fold the boom closed to properly be in standby?
    No. If you open the boom, just make sure that you push the multi-function button. You will see the bluetooth icon invert that indicates the connection has been made. You can close the boom at any time after that to go to standby.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case