1.    #1  
    Morning guys

Okay I have been meaning to ask you guys this question for a while but I've been a little down in the dumps lately so I havent gotten the time to do so. Anyways I'm gonna do it now.

I really like the ProClip. I mean the pics from the website, what users say, and how it attaches has really gotten my attention. However there is one last point I need clarrified.

I have a Vaja T66 case, and I was wondering, with the standard Proclip swivel holder, would my treo with the Vaja case be able to fit in the car holder, or would i have to remove it? I would love it so that I dont have to remove it, but hey thats why I am asking so i can get an answer eh

Thanks guys

Kris
    I use the ProClip with a T66 and the V-Slot option: V-Slot Holder
    Works fantastic. However, if you don't have the belt clip post on your T66 this won't help...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by topher
    I use the ProClip with a T66 and the V-Slot option: V-Slot Holder
    Works fantastic. However, if you don't have the belt clip post on your T66 this won't help...
    Unfortunately I got my T66 without the ultra clip I dont use belt clips anymore
    I was told, from a reply to an e-mail I sent Proclip, that the iPod adjustable holder "will adjust from 6 cm to 8.2cm wide." So I don't see why that wouldn't work. I'm getting ready to do a dual setup with my Treo, in a skin, and my iPod in a Vaja case.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    The only problem with the Ipod adjustable holder is it is only .47 of a inch in depth and the Vaja T65 is 1,10" inches in depth. I know we are talking about the T66 but i dont have the depth on it but i figured it would be bigger than the T65.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    True, the T66 is thicker. But where the sides would make contact, arn't they about the same size? Isn't the cover the only thing making it thicker, and you wouldn't want to hold it by the cover, or else you couldn't open it.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!