1.    #1  
    I am trying Sound Recorder 1.07d and have a question about the one button prefs. To use one button operation, you are asked to choose between Button1, Button2, Button3, Button4, and center. What do these correspond to on the Treo 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyGM
    I am trying Sound Recorder 1.07d and have a question about the one button prefs. To use one button operation, you are asked to choose between Button1, Button2, Button3, Button4, and center. What do these correspond to on the Treo 650?
    #1 Phone/Answer, #2 Calendar, #3 SMS, #4 Phone/HangUp and center. Now you just get to choose which button you would like to assign your app too.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  3.    #3  
    Then maybe I am doing something wrong. I set each button as the "one button", and when I pressed each, it started something else. For example, when I set up and pressed button4 (red button) it turned the phone off. When I set up and then pressed button2 (calendar) it cycles through the calendar views (day, week, month, etc). The online manual does not say to disable other problem programs or does not tell of any other conflicts. Anybody get this to work or is this a bug in the program?

BTW - I have VoiceDial from Voice Signal (on the Treo CD) and the side button works fine as a one button program starter.