1.    #1  
    Is there a way to isolate just the Contacts and sync them with the Palm software while leaving the calendar, notes, tasks to sync with Outlook? I haven't found a way to do this; can't seem to isolate the contacts to sync separately from Outlook. I want to do so because I want to sync my calendar and other items from my work server, while still keeping my personal contacts separate.

Also, I want to be able to sync up the treo to both my laptop and desktop. My desktop doesn't have Outlook. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    have you tried bluetooth and just sending the contacts with that that way you don't have to hotsync just for that just and idea or you can go to your hotsync manager and list the things you want to sync. just and idea let me know if it works
    Got to HotSync (bottom right of you PC-screen, Blue and Red arrows), click right, go to Custom and there you can disable the conduits for Calendar, Notes and so on.
    Don't forget to mark the Default-tag, otherwise this setting will only work on the next sync.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I've just updated my TomTom to v5, and v5 support "Contacts Navigation" - that means 'navigate to contact in contact database on the device'

I no longer sync my Tungsten T3 with a computer, and does not have any installation of PD suited for T3 since i moved over to my Treo650.

Is there a way to transfer the whole Contact list to my Tungsten - without having to beam them over one by one? Would there be any problems just copying 'contacts.pdb'?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)