1.    #1  
    I carry my Treo 650 in a small cloth bag so that it fits easily in my front pants pocket. Most of the time I don't have any problems carrying it that way, but once in a while I disconnect a phone call coming in while I am fishing it out of my pocket. I thought keyguard was designed to prevent that.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Will H.
    keepoff is what you seek, and it is free
  3.    #3  
    It solved the problem of me disconnecting or prematurely answering the phone before I get the phone out of my pocket. But now I can't turn the Treo on at all to do other non-phone stuff. The only way I can turn the Treo on is to call the cell phone and touch the screen.

Any ideas?

Thank you again!
    Will H.
    I tried keep off a long time ago but didnt keep it,,,,,,,I dont remember why,,,,,,,,,

I use keyguard and it works perfect for me. I disable everything except for the phone button.
    I said key guard,,,,I meant Treo Guard---> http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...t%5B1%5D_title
    Um, you can do this stock with the built-in palm software in the Prefs. Keyguard, disable touchscreen when: Incoming calls received, on a call.

Sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Um, you can do this stock with the built-in palm software in the Prefs. Keyguard, disable touchscreen when: Incoming calls received, on a call.

Sheesh.
    If his problem is with the keys, this will do nothing for him

Sheesh...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I forgot to mention if you find Treo Guard as useful as I did, I also ended up getting treo Alert Manager, Led Off and a butto launcher but from what I understand Butler does all this for one low price--->Butler
    Most people complaining abour this sort of this are hitting the touchscreen, not the hard buttons.

Sheesh.. :P
    I also recommend Treoguard. Should be an essential utility for all Treo users imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I recommend the trying the back pocket