1.    #1  
    Since we have ways to modify splash screens, is there a way to change Palm logo to its new logo when Treo650 boots?
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Who would want to? I think the new logo is far uglier than the old one.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    maybe vj likes it
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I doubt we'll be able to change the bootup logo, but I'm sure the logos on the apps will change in a future firmware update. I liked the original Palm logo myself.

Joe
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I like the old logo better.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I like bacon on my hamburgers

(probably not unless a FW update changes it later. remember when the sprint treo 600 changed handspring to palmone to "reflect our current identity" or some BS like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I like bacon on my hamburgers

(probably not unless a FW update changes it later. remember when the sprint treo 600 changed handspring to palmone to "reflect our current identity" or some BS like that)
    I'm eating a mushroom and cheese omelet for dinner.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Watch some Space:1999 reruns, eat a pound of candy corn and blow chow in your Treo. You'll see the new logo then!