1.    #1  
    I just got a treo 600 I had a client of mine give it to me. He lost the SIM TRAY card so he bought a new one. Anyways I can't find a replacement anywhere. I called palmone and they were no help.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks peoples!
    I have used pdaparts.com in the past for things like this. They don't list it but you can call and they may have one to sell.
  3.    #3  
    cool....thanks

does anyone here want to sell me theirs?
  4.    #4  
    pdaparts.com doesnt have any....help?
    Big Perm, I can probably make one of these Trays at work on our CNC Mills. I will have to get some dimensions off my T600 tray. How much would it be worth to ya?
    You never lived until you almost died!
  6.    #6  
    crap that sounds expensive and alot of work....there should be a way for me to get a tray without having to make one.

jeepers!
    Good luck!!!
    You never lived until you almost died!
  8.    #8  
    how much to make one? I dont know what its worth to you
    To: Big perm
    Whats a sim tray?
  10.    #10  
    its the little piece of plastic that holds the sim card in place on the top/back of the phone
    call palm?

PS: Check this thread,
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/archi...p/t-75546.html
  12.    #12  
    i did - they are the most ignorant people on earth...besides I only speak english so there is another problem
  13.    #13  
    they dont ship parts unless your under warrenty
    big perm, PM me with your address and I will send you a silver sim tray. I was able to purchase a few extra sim trays from PalmOne awhile back when I was using two different sims on my unit. I have one left to spare.
    big perm: yes, Man. I can feel your pain.

Tried to call palmone for replacing the lost soft grey plug on the back of antenna. Three times and was on hold for way over 1 hr each. Well, I finally gave up and decided to live with that.
    hchai,
    Which soft grey plug are you missing. Is it the large one (bottom) or the small one (top)? I lost the small one awhile back and called PalmOne too. I had similar issue with them that I went to the top (CEO) and VP of Operations took care of everything. At the same time, a friend of mine works in a cellular store and gave me the plug from a demo (non-functioning) unit. Thus, I have a spare small grey plug. If you still need it, PM with your address.
    Thanks redcap! You are the reason why I love this forum

Actually it doesn't bother me any more. I will just live with that till I can't resist the temptation for Treo 650, or even better, the 700.
  18.    #18  
    Many thanks to Redcap! He saved me from losing my mind!
    Big Perm, did you find your tray for the 600? There's one for sale on ebay now. Price is at $15 and it closes in 20 hours. I'm looking for a 650 tray ...guess I'll call palm tomorrow and see what they can do. Sounds like its pretty hard to find a replacement. I read somewhere that it has to be under warranty for them to send you a replacement. Anyone else heard that too? The 650 is a hand me down given to me by boyfriend. Worth nothing to me without the tray. I did call Palm last week but sat on hold forever and finally gave up...guess i'll give another shot.
  20.    #20  
    I got mine - thanks to RedCap

thanks for the tip just a couple months late : )

good luck - Have fun talking with palm they are a bunch of morons