1.    #1  
    when I load the songs into PTs from Windows MP I then have to find them from a list of all the songs I have on the expansion card( in alphabetical order,which may be a hundred songs or so)in order to put them into a "playlist" or to catagorize them with an album name. am I doing this the hard way? can you load them directly into a playlist that u create before hand or anything? thanx...
    Sincerely,
    Don
    I dont really use play lists. I sort my music into genre folders (pop, classical, christian, rock, etc.) That way, I can just open a folder on the sd card and load all those 'types' of songs without playlists.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Imove them from WMP as well. Here is what I do.

I remane the traxks with the artist's name first. Then in the list, at least it's by artist. With a 1GB card full of music, it's the only way to fly.

You cannot pre-install playlists to the best of my knowlege.

If you hit "opne" and change the setting at the top right you can see an aotomatic sorting by genre, artist, album, etc. Tis info ties to the metadate wich you can alter in WMP.

BTW, I use 64 bpb instead of 256 so I can put on 4x as many songs. No noticable disortion given the tiny sound of the treo anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I dont really use play lists. I sort my music into genre folders (pop, classical, christian, rock, etc.) That way, I can just open a folder on the sd card and load all those 'types' of songs without playlists.
    Do you mean subdirectories
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Do you mean subdirectories
    Sure. Folders within my "MP3" Folder on my sd card. Was it not plain enough for you.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I thought it was palin enough but sometimes when I think I know, I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I thought it was palin enough but sometimes when I think I know, I'm wrong.
    LOL, happens to me all the time. When I learn more, I realize I dont really know what I thought I knew.