1.    #1  
    with the verizon wireless 650 does the rugged charger come with it or do you have to buy it seperate?
    Quote Originally Posted by jkt6
    with the verizon wireless 650 does the rugged charger come with it or do you have to buy it seperate?
    Just a word of advice, but everything that comes with your phone is junk. You're gonna want to buy a lot of accessories. Here's what I'd recommend:

-Single sync/charge cable (i got one with a usb to ac adapter attachment for traveling use; found it on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...5788262231&rd=1)
    -Rugged Car Charger at TreoCentral Store (don't get that small connector because the coil tends to pull it outta the phone quite easily)
    -Boxwave screen protectors
    -3-in-1 (should really be called 2-in-1) pen styli (styluses)
    -Bluetooth USB adapter (preferably Class 1; Linksys USBBT100 is a good one)
    -1 Gig SD card
    -SD card reader (if you've got a laptop that doesn't have one built in already, get a PCMCIA card reader if that slot's open; otherwise get usb one)
    -2.5mm to 3.5mm headset adapter (I also use those $10 Sony earbuds from Wal-Mart, very comfortable and good quality)
    -I haven't gotten the spare battery yet as I still have at least 40% charge at the end of each day and have a home and car charger....but I'm sure I'll get one in the future (prolly when a 2500mAh comes out, or the 2200mAh one gets to be dirt cheap on ebay)
    -I'd also recommend NOT getting a case. They're not worth it because the phone's pretty durable as it is. The Skin case sticks to the inside of your pocket when you try to pull it out and eGrips don't last long enough. If you must get a case, I'd recommend getting the Pacific Rim Hard Case (even though I haven't tried it yet), the iVolution knock-off case (haven't tried it either), or more recently I've considered the skid-free tub strips...I just haven't found any yet (could look tacky, but they're cheap if you find 'em, prolly last awhile, and you shouldn't have a problem holding on to it)
    -I bought/used a Motorola HS810 bluetooth headset, but I don't really care for it. I'd prefer to use speakerphone myself.
    -Recently I got the idea from others here to add a cable from my Treo to my car's cd player's Auxiliary input...that way I can play music from the SD Card, then when somebody gives me a buzz, the audio is automagically paused and I can answer...talking to the caller over my car's audio system. I found the cheapest cable for my CD Player (Pioneer DEH-P4700MP) at these two sites: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2084.html and http://www.installer.com/aux/. If you don't have the same luxury of having a deck unit with an auxillary input...there's always cassette adapters and FM wireless transmitters.
    -Not accessory related, but I'd recommend getting State Farm PAP insurance on the phone ($30/yr, no deductible, money toward any phone you choose at that point in time) as it beats any carrier's insurance hands down.
    Last edited by grndslm; 07/15/2005 at 12:28 AM.
    grndslm.. you are a typing machine..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I actually copied that from another post, which I copied from another post....I add/edit one or two accessories every time a newb asks for it. I've been attempting to come up with a software list, but haven't gotten around to typing that yet. Maybe sometime this week.

BTW, IT'S JUST SAD THAT TREOCENTRAL STILL HASN'T GOTTEN A WIKI YET!!
    good luck with the list.. but do keep in mind that the next treo might have diffrent connectors so the accesories might not be a carry over...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.