1.    #1  
    For some reason my browser won't do anything. I enter in a site and it does nothing. Go to favs and click, nothing. Hit the go button and it just flashes the top part and then nothing. I have no idea what is going on, anybody have any ideas?
  2. Lew
    What happens when you try it after doing a soft reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    For some reason my browser won't do anything. I enter in a site and it does nothing. Go to favs and click, nothing. Hit the go button and it just flashes the top part and then nothing. I have no idea what is going on, anybody have any ideas?
    How much free memory do you have? Is the cache full and you have no room to open a new page?
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    I had the same problem on Verizon. My phone wasn't connecting properly to the net. When I used Snappermail I was given some error message that the network wasn't installed on my phone. I did a soft reset with the stylus and all was good when my phone reawakened.
  5.    #5  
    After a soft reset and checking out a few more programs such as verichat, ptunes for shoutcast.... My Internet doesn't work at all. Every other problem I've ever had with this phone (haven't had too many issues) I've been able to figure out on my own or just searching and reading posts here, but this is beyond me. I'm considering a hard reset and sync'in my stuff back on. Only thing I can come up with is something I installed recently but nothing I've installed recently uses the net. Not that it would really matter I guess. Any other ideas guys? Thanks.
    system > prefs> network> hit disconnect

does that free it?
  7.    #7  
    Perry, I think you've just found a new best friend my man. Things seem to be working fine now. Though, I do have another question for you. How in the heck did that come to be like that? I've never had an issue with going into network settings and having to connect. What would cause that if you have an idea.
    Just knocking around in TC Forums (battery turbo drain threads, as I recall). Sometimes Internet software continues to make the Treo think it is connected, that sequence clears the mess. Things you learn on TC!

Cheers, Perry.
    Hi guys, i installed the new tre Cingular update, and the day before yesterday installed mundu for instant messaging. Now when i try to use Blazer i get nothing. It just keeps saying sending. I can verify that i am online, i can get mundu to work, but i cannot for the life of me get a single thing to happen using Blazer. I have tried a soft reset, i tried going into network prefs and disconnect/connect from there, and still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?

------edit-----
    I have now uninstalled mundu, did a reset and still no blazer. i verified the net connection by using versamail and recieved some emails. is there a way to reinstall blazer? What could i possibly be doing wrong here?
    Last edited by delyon; 07/29/2005 at 07:12 AM.