Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    The claim does not go against the Homeowners nor does it involve my deductible...it's similar to insuring cameras, computers etc. It's a PAP.
    Somehow you got your PAP for about 2/3rds the price that everybody else paid...even after you included your case and card.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Somehow you got your PAP for about 2/3rds the price that everybody else paid...even after you included your case and card.
    I'm not with Farmers Insurance. The insurance company we use is local here in Utah and my parents have been with them for 30 years and myself for about 10. I just called up our friendly agent and she worked it out $10 every six months or $20 per. My car and homeowners insurance is much lower than my friends also. She hooks us up with all the discounts I guess...plus Utah is safer than some other places. Who knows...I'm not complaining!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    i pay 45 bucks a year to get my ibm t42 ($2k) and my treo 650 insured for everything.
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12