1.    #1  
    I started noticing this with b9. This morning I opened up Chatter, brought one mailbox online, got my mail, and then hit option green phone button to launch Blazer. I was using Blazer when I heard the beep I get when a new message comes in while I am in Chatter, and the Treo soft reset. Its odd because I only get that beep when I am in Chatter, but I was in Blazer. When I went back to Chatter sure enough there was a new email waiting for me.

I tried again, launching Chatter and then Blazer. I was using Blazer fine for a while until I heard the beep and another soft reset. Again I went into Chatter and now I had two emails.

It seems like my Treo is soft-resetting if I am using Blazer with Chatter in the background and am email comes in. I sent some test messages while I was in other apps (like Calendar), and the messages would come in but it wouldnt alert me (I have alerts off, so that is cool). This only seems to happen in Blazer.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    What notification settings do you have?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Using Chatter - Tone
    Using other app - Pop Tone (aha!)
    Asleep - Pop Tone
    Popup Timeout 15 secs
    Default tone: beep
    Everything else off.

I turned the Pop off in the Other App section, tested it, and it worked.
    Cingular Treo 650
    So it's related to "Pop"?
  5.    #5  
    It seems that way. Turning off pop lets me be in Blazer and get my mail - I hear the beep and everything.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Ok, then I know where to look - it's related to HTML stuff.

Marc