1.    #1  
    When I Receive a meeting request in Outlook 2003, I can't open it and have it update the calendar on my 650. Instead, I have to open it on my PC, accept the meeting to my Outlook Calendar then synch. Am I missing something?

Roger

BTW, I did a search and didn't find an applicable answer.
    do you have the outlook conduit installed so that you can sync with outlook, instead of palm os desktop?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I have chapura pro.

Roger
    What type of Meeting Invite format is it?
    .ics, .ivs, exchange, Outlook Express etc...
    I send iCalendars (.ics) and all works great...
    Quote Originally Posted by rharper
    When I Receive a meeting request in Outlook 2003, I can't open it and have it update the calendar on my 650. Instead, I have to open it on my PC, accept the meeting to my Outlook Calendar then synch. Am I missing something?

Roger

BTW, I did a search and didn't find an applicable answer.
    what email client are you using on the Treo?

My understanding is that if you are using imap clients, the Outlook Calendar requests don't work. Even on my PC at home when I open a meeting request via impa I can't accept it.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  6.    #6  
    I am using versamail and receiving .ics meeting requests.

thanks,
    Roger
    Did you find a solution to your problem as you couldn't select to decline a meeting request using your Treo 650?