1.    #1  
    Unfortunately i had deleted some files from application folder in my Treo 180.

and now when i m trying to synch my handheld with desktop computer using USB cable through USB/Serial Connection in hotsync...

it says "The connection between ur handheld computer and the desktop could not be established...please chekc ur setup and try again.

I had done Soft, Warm and Hard Reset also. but this could not solve the problem.

The desktop computer is on Local Area Network wiht IP 192.168.5.61 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0
  2.    #2  
    Unfortunately i had deleted some files from application folder in my Treo 180.

and now when i m trying to synch my handheld with desktop computer using USB cable through USB/Serial Connection in hotsync...

it says "The connection between ur handheld computer and the desktop could not be established...please chekc ur setup and try again.

I had done Soft, Warm and Hard Reset also. but this could not solve the problem.

The desktop computer is on Local Area Network wiht IP 192.168.5.61 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0