Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    No I only use TreoKeyhack now but have experienced the same problem with both programs while in Blazer. It first happened with keycaps. I then adjusted the hold option to a slower time in an attempt to slowdown scrolling. I shifted to TreoKeyHack and had a reset with a memory error in Blazer. (as logged in the phone app memorymgr.c, 3751) The reset happened while moving rapidly from link to link as the page is still loading. I now disabled scrolljump in Blazer (it doesn't always work anyway) and am trying to duplicate the reset). So far no reset, hopefully that was the cause.

I read somewhere that Blazer can crash when loading specific web pages. Any idea on this?
    Last edited by MFB; 07/28/2005 at 11:07 AM.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hmmmm.. Mine just reset when I tried to go into Blazer!

Anyway, generally I haven't seen Blazer crash with specific web pages, although often I get a message like "This web page is too big to display" or "Not enough memory". Try treonauts.com for example, sometimes it causes problems.

I'm not familiar with scrolljump - what is it? A setting in Blazer, a program, or... ?
    ScrollJump is one of 2 apps that benefit from doomsey's hack for optimized hede notification. It let's you scroll to the top or bottom of the page instantly. It was made specifically for Blazer but oddly enough it doesn't always work with that app. I haven't had a reset ever since I excluded Blazer in ScrollJump.

I also get the web page too big warnings with 1src.
    http://yahm.palmoid.com/TreoKeyHack.prc 0.5.1
    * Shift+Center works with 650. (Huh. P1 developers have found good drug dealer, 3 different APIs for 5-way pad seems to be too much...)
    * Experimental Favorite Anywhere option: when hold is set to L-U-O or L-O-U, that the fourth action will be favorite launch
    I posted new versions of keycaps, keyshades, and fieldplus today. keycaps incorporates a new repeat rate function which should take care of all the scroll rate weirdness (and is useful on its own, too!).

All three incorporate other changes that should hopefully make them more stable on NVFS systems as well.

http://www.nekito.net/~sachs/palm
    hey doomsey...thanks alot! Just one question, the keycaps listed is good for 650 too rite?
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsey
    I posted new versions of keycaps, keyshades, and fieldplus today. keycaps incorporates a new repeat rate function which should take care of all the scroll rate weirdness (and is useful on its own, too!).

All three incorporate other changes that should hopefully make them more stable on NVFS systems as well.

http://www.nekito.net/~sachs/palm
    ScrollJump doesn't need modification as it works with Fieldplus notifier right?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    ScrollJump doesn't need modification as it works with Fieldplus notifier right?
    I think there's a patched copy somewhere in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by chenling
    hey doomsey...thanks alot! Just one question, the keycaps listed is good for 650 too rite?
    Yeah. It was supposed to say that in the README, but it looks like that got lost. *goes to fix it*
    I think there's a patched copy somewhere in this thread.
    No worries, I got that already. I'm just a bit surprised that it wasn't updated like FieldPlus.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    No worries, I got that already. I'm just a bit surprised that it wasn't updated like FieldPlus.
    The only update was to the notifier.
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_n
    * Experimental Favorite Anywhere option: when hold is set to L-U-O or L-O-U, that the fourth action will be favorite launch
    Hi Igor,

Can you please explain how I can make that feature work?
    Hey doomsey...everything works great, and i like the new repeat/scroll rate function as the scrolling is lightning fast now. However, i noticed my overclocked speed went up from 327@ 3 sec to 486@ 5 secs. It's not like i notice a difference, but i was wondering if this is normal?

* I had the keycaps, keyshade, and fields plus from your first patch
    From reinstalling the old files and checking the speed, I found that its the new keycaps that's affecting the speed... but what the heck, i like the new one too much! Thanks again!
    How do I delete KeyShades hack? I tried with Zlauncher and with Filez and it says database protected!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    You'll need to use the Palm launcher, as it says in the README.
    [edit: I'll change the wording so it says "Palm launcher" explicitly.]
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_n
    http://yahm.palmoid.com/TreoKeyHack.prc 0.5.1
    * Shift+Center works with 650. (Huh. P1 developers have found good drug dealer, 3 different APIs for 5-way pad seems to be too much...)
    shift+center is for selecting text? can anybody explain how i use the select text feature of treokeyhack?
    Thanks in advance

by the way treokeyhack is one of the best apps i have, still like keycaps but now i have no need for it
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    just use fieldsplus...
    just use fieldsplus...
    whats the difference in the two? maybe i will go back to keycaps and add fieldplus. i just dont know. adding keycaps and field plus would be about the same amount of space used for treokeyhack and yahm right?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    just use fieldsplus...
    In FieldPlus - does the 'Optimize after cut or copy' work for anyone? According to the latest changelog from the original author this should have been fixed, but I just can't get this to work. Maybe you could have a look Doomsey?