Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    No. "11" works fine for me.
    I disabled McPhling and set up ZL Quicklaunch. Slowed pics app way down. ZL shows up under hede and speed test is 67 second vs 27 second with McPhling. I'm going back to McPhling.

By: igor_n at Today 08:24 AM

I'm using Zlauncher's QuickLaunch anywhere instead of McPhling
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    I disabled McPhling and set up ZL Quicklaunch. Slowed pics app way down. ZL shows up under hede and speed test is 67 second vs 27 second with McPhling. I'm going back to McPhling.

By: igor_n at Today 08:24 AM

I'm using Zlauncher's QuickLaunch anywhere instead of McPhling
    Try HiLauncher - a great app and it only slows things down by 2 secs. You can configure how previously run apps are handled very flexibly with HiLauncher plus it offers a genreal menuing system with the ability to launch web pages, turn beaming on and off, dial, etc.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    No. "11" works fine for me.
    Argh! This is so frustrating. I don't remember having this problem before. Something must have changed on my machine but I can't hink what unless its the ROM upgrade (Verizon to 1.03) but that doesn't make sense either.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WPWoodJr
    Argh! This is so frustrating. I don't remember having this problem before. Something must have changed on my machine but I can't hink what unless its the ROM upgrade (Verizon to 1.03) but that doesn't make sense either.
    I tried a warm boot, then ran YAHM to enable TreoKeyHack. Since everything else was disabled, I thought this might resolve the problem where I can't get two "option" characters in a row (eg "12" works by pressing and holding "e" then releasing and pressing and holding "r", but I can't get "11" using the "e" key twice in a row). But it didn't help.

Igor, any ideas? Thanks.
    http://g700.palmoid.com/keyshow.prc It's a dirty test tool for checking key codes. Please run it and press 11. then send me all program output.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_n
    http://g700.palmoid.com/keyshow.prc It's a dirty test tool for checking key codes. Please run it and press 11. then send me all program output.
    This is what I get on holding down and releasing the "e" key twice (this is with TreoKeyHack enabled):

65(e),65,0800 SendUp NGS
    65(e),65,0840 Rep SendUp NNNN
    65(e),65,08C0 Hold SendUp N
    65(e),65,0840 Rep SendUp NNNNN...
    65(e),65,0140 Rls N
    65(e),65,0800 SendUp NGS
    65(e),65,0140 Rls N

Sometimes I get this:

65(e),65,0800 SendUp NGS
    65(e),65,0840 Rep SendUp N
    08,00,00, GS
    31(1),00,00, NGS
    65(e),65,0840 Rep SendUp N
    65(e),65,0140 Rls N
    65(e),65,0800 SendUp NGS
    65(e),65,0140 Rls N
    Last edited by WPWoodJr; 07/27/2005 at 01:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Igor, I tried KeyCaps650pre1.prc and I can easily produce "11" with it.
    Igor, I tried KeyCaps650pre1.prc and I can easily produce "11" with it.
    Try to increase delay and hold timeouts.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_n
    Try to increase delay and hold timeouts.
    OK it works now. My DoubleClick settings were at Lower: e, 100ms. My Hold settings were at Option: 1, 200ms. I set both delays to 500ms and I can get "11". Then I set the settings back the way they were (to 100ms and 200ms) and it still works, I can get "11". Any idea why? Thanks for the suggestion which fixed it!
    Latest Butler build still doesn't support TreoKeyHack. I have to leave Keycaps disabled in ram just to get Butler to give me the K launch delay options.

What are the lower e, etc options ? I just had mine set up the way it was default to keycaps600.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    Latest Butler build still doesn't support TreoKeyHack. I have to leave Keycaps disabled in ram just to get Butler to give me the K launch delay options.

What are the lower e, etc options ? I just had mine set up the way it was default to keycaps600.
    "Lower: e" means that when you press "e" you get a lower case "e". "Option: 1" means that when you press "e" it acts as if you pressed "Option e", producing a "1". "Upper: E" means you get an upper case "E" when you press "e". There are also options to cycle between lower, upper, and option (eg "e", "E", "1").
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    OK it works now. My DoubleClick settings were at Lower: e, 100ms. My Hold settings were at Option: 1, 200ms. I set both delays to 500ms and I can get "11". Then I set the settings back the way they were (to 100ms and 200ms) and it still works, I can get "11". Any idea why? Thanks for the suggestion which fixed it!
    I had the same problem as you. Couldn't get two of the same alt characters in a row. Tried the same fix you mentioned, and then it worked for me! Guess its a bug somewhere? Thanks!

-Jacob
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Yes, I have the same prolem. If TreoKeyHack is using the hold option, it ends up starting the shortcut via Butler, instead of capitalizing the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobh
    Yes, I have the same prolem. If TreoKeyHack is using the hold option, it ends up starting the shortcut via Butler, instead of capitalizing the character.
    What Butler version do you have installed ? 3.16 does not show k launch delay options unless it detects keycaps.(just transfer it to card via powerrun so it detects the shortcut) I adjust k launch to 2 so it won't interfere with my hold option.
    Last edited by MFB; 07/27/2005 at 08:08 PM.
    "Lower: e" means that when you press "e" you get a lower case "e". "Option: 1" means that when you press "e" it acts as if you pressed "Option e", producing a "1". "Upper: E" means you get an upper case "E" when you press "e". There are also options to cycle between lower, upper, and option (eg "e", "E", "1").
    Thanks a lot for the explanation!
    Igor, thanks for TreokeyHack. Its really works the way it should. :-)

YAHM has not been updated for a while. When will you release the new version you previously discussed here on the thread ?
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

Yeah. Thankfully KeyCaps is a small program.
    There seems to be a conflict with Blazer and the way keycaps and Treokeyhack accelerates scrolling. Anyone having problems ?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    What problem are you having? You don't have Keycaps and TreoKeyHack both enabled do you?