1.    #1  
    I hope this is the right forum....Is there any way to program phone numbers, either in contacts or favorites, with hard pauses in order to program in voicemail pins etc? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sara50
    I hope this is the right forum....Is there any way to program phone numbers, either in contacts or favorites, with hard pauses in order to program in voicemail pins etc? Thanks.
    Do a search on 'insert pause'.

link
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I tried to find the same solution but there is only one way. In the phone app - favorites list. You can add a new favorite then while editing the favorites button go to "more" and add the extra digits like the account # and the pin #. One thing to realize is that when you dial from that favorite it will give you the option to dial the extra digits all at the same time with no pauses so if your bank requires you to press the # key after the account number you will add something like "34232322#3434#" where the acc # is followed by the pin #.
  4.    #4  
    I'm sure there's some 3rd party software that would do it too. Thanks for your responses.
    You can also put a comma after the # and it will wait for 1 sec before dialing the rest of the numbers. IE 800-343-3434,1,5,667. To add more time add more commas.
    you can insert pauses with a comma (,)

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions