1.    #1  
    While a call is in progress and another one comes in via call waiting, is there a way to initiate a conference call. Meaning all 3 parties on the same line?

While in a conference call (dialing out 2 parties) Is there a way to end just one of the callers, as the T650 hangs up on all?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I have the same grip and have not found any solution. Is this a CDMA problem because I've heard the Cingular version has a "drop" icon on the call screen, or maybe it was called "private". the point being you could control each call
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    While a call is in progress and another one comes in via call waiting, is there a way to initiate a conference call. Meaning all 3 parties on the same line?

While in a conference call (dialing out 2 parties) Is there a way to end just one of the callers, as the T650 hangs up on all?
    #1) No

#2) Yes, the party you would like to hang up on actually needs to hangup first. I just so happen to do it last night with a friend. I placed the conference call. When we were done, the other person hung up and my friend and I continued our call.

My Treo was still showing the caller as being connected; so my friend call me back on her other line and sho nuff; I was able to answer it.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    There is a post about multiparty

search
    Ciao

Ettore
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s

1. Yes. I believe so and have just tested it. When the second call comes in I hit answer. I then see two options: swap or conference. I selected conference. All lines were then connected.

2. Yes. I think. While both calls were in progress, I have a button selection called "private". When I selected the private button, it asked me which call I wanted to take private. Select one. Then the hang up selection comes back. Hang them up.

I think this will work but I am also new.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dturpin1
    1. Yes. I believe so and have just tested it. When the second call comes in I hit answer. I then see two options: swap or conference. I selected conference. All lines were then connected.

2. Yes. I think. While both calls were in progress, I have a button selection called "private". When I selected the private button, it asked me which call I wanted to take private. Select one. Then the hang up selection comes back. Hang them up.

I think this will work but I am also new.

Are you on the GSM or CDMA version of the Treo 650?

I do believe there are differences in the phone app for different networks.
    I am GSM on Cingular.