1.    #1  
    Marc..
    Been using chatter for a month or 2 now! Love it, by the way.
    My trial expired weeks ago and I purchased your product immed. after.
    All of a sudden I am getting an error box come up when I launch chatter from my shortcuts screen on the phone app/ as well as the menu screen?
    Any ideas?
    Marc
    What version are you using? Did you reload the code? (Enter Chatter with the radio OFF to prevent the "unregistered" error).

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Marc
    I am using v. 1.0.5.2.b
    I did not reload the the code. I dont even know if I have the code still. I imagine you are referring to the registration code I received when i purchased the software.
    As far as "entering chatter w radio off", do you mean everytime I enter, the radio should be off?? Or do you mean the first time each day? It seems to enter with radio off may be a bit inconvenient...no?
    thanks
  4.    #4  
    And how would I enter into the code? Treo doesnt offer me the opp to do so. I am, however to log into Chatter u/i on my laptop? ANy hep would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Marc
    go to the colsole and type register xxxxx
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  6.    #6  
    sorry to appear dumb....but what do mean by console???
    I can use the web based interface no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by onmymarc
    sorry to appear dumb....but what do mean by console???
    I can use the web based interface no problem.
    From within Chatter,
    hit the Menu key
    go to Pref
    go to Console
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    or type menu-w
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  9.    #9  
    any idea how to find my registration code. I cant find, or never got received this code. Any ideas?
    Thanks and sorry for the dumb questions...
    If you registered, you should have received a code within 24 hours (usually within an hour or two; sometimes much faster). If you haven't received it, shoot me an email with your hotsync user name and the email address that you used to purchase the license.

Marc
  11.    #11  
    i did receive emails from everyone.net after I purchased the program. they had an order number only. If that is the same #, then entering it didnt work. But I did email you the above requested info
    Thanks
    maybe you ordered imap serice from EV1.net through chatter by accident. sounds like you might be the type that confuses easily
  13.    #13  
    sorry...I dont get it