Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Yes, definitely w worthwhile addition. I probably wouldn't use it for myself but I can see this being useful. Give me some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcbjunkie
    Yes, definitely w worthwhile addition. I probably wouldn't use it for myself but I can see this being useful. Give me some time.
    COOL!! You rock! I'll definitely be giving you a donation, even though it prolly won't be all that big (I was poor before I got this phone and now I'm dirt poor).

Please PM me if/when you add that feature.

Thanks!!!
    Nice program seems to work good for me
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Help me out here.... When I use standard 2.5mm headphones the utility works and I can hear phone calls through the headphones and still use the speakerphone's mic. Unfortunately, when using a 2.5mm-3.5mm adapter and an FM transmitter, I can hear the phone calls through the car stereo, but the internal mic no longer works.

Any help here? I am using a Verizon 650 with the newest update.
    WOW pcbjunkie! Thanks for working on this...

Btw, have you looked into the A2DP BT profile bounty that has been discussed here?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63243

It would be cool if you could solve that problem too!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hi,

This might be a dumb question, but has anyone tried using the Treo 600 with headcold and the Treo 650 Hybrid headphones?

In theory I think it should work, but I'm not sure.

Rygle.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12