1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint treo 600 and once every couple of days it will show a battery with an "x" across it. I looked it up in the book and it does not show it. When I try to charge it it will not show the lightning bolt and will not charge. I have visited the palmone website and followed the help, but it does not seem to work. The only thing that I have not tried is the hard reset and the battery disconnect, but I was wondering if there was anything anyone else had come across. Thanks!

Nate
    A previous one I had also exhibited the same action and upon a trip to Sprint, it was determined to be a defective battery and subsequently replaced. Ben
    palm will tell you to hard reset to get rid of any third party software. That won't work. Just had mine replaced six days ago. The replacement had a faulty headset jack and now I'm waiting for another replacement.
  4.    #4  
    I decided to buy a new battery online. I then decide to open up the treo and try and do a manual battery disconnect, and now it seems to be working okay, but I only did that last night, so we will see. Thanks for the help.

Nate
    Nate