1.    #1  
    Just spent some time visiting Conklin Systems web site. They have obtained the rights from Mark/Space on the old Fax application and are reworking it for the Treo 600/650. They are also looking to include the capability to take a picture with the Treo camera and fax the image. It sounds promising! They have a forum that I would highly recommend everyone visiting and leaving a comment about your interest in the product. They've been working on it for a couple months, there are recent posts indicating their still at it, I just though a hundred eager Treo owners interested in the application might hurry them up some.

http://www.conklinsystems.com/palm/f...65a5cfd7fe07cb

Go at it!!!
    Early Adopter releases are pre-release versions of the code that have most of the functionality of the planned release but still have known outstanding issues. The EA program allows people who have an interest or immediate need to purchase the program at a discount and participate in final testing. All EA's receive an upgrade to the final version free of charge.

http://www.conklinsystems.com/palm/f...topic.php?t=31
    I'm going to check it out! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sci72
    Just spent some time visiting Conklin Systems web site. They have obtained the rights from Mark/Space on the old Fax application and are reworking it for the Treo 600/650. They are also looking to include the capability to take a picture with the Treo camera and fax the image. It sounds promising! They have a forum that I would highly recommend everyone visiting and leaving a comment about your interest in the product. They've been working on it for a couple months, there are recent posts indicating their still at it, I just though a hundred eager Treo owners interested in the application might hurry them up some.

http://www.conklinsystems.com/palm/f...65a5cfd7fe07cb

Go at it!!!
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Hey....

Great!! I have used InStep fax from the InStep Group. Aside from the nonexistant customer service, the InStep fax from the Treo worked, but was very unstable and it had difficulty with images. Text went fine.

I'll check out their site. Thanks

Chuck
    I've been trialing ver 3.01 on my Sprint 650 and it works great! I can recieve faxes fine, but have had probs sending so far. The latest engineering beta supports exporting faxes to card as well! Very nice app imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Just don't forget that when you send and receive a fax with Sprint (I'm not sure about the other carriers) it charges you 40 cents per minute as a data charge, not part of the unlimited bundle.
    I am trialing it for the last few weeks or so. I have been in contact with them (on their forum...) my impressions so far.....
    It has amazing potential, it works good for me so far, and here is what I would like to see in the app:
    DocsToGo intergration,
    Being able to put in a header/logo for a cover page,
    Being able to use a few profiles, for now you can only put in 1 user settings, so I can only send faxes from that setting, which by me is business, but if I want to send a personel fax, I have to change the whole User settings...
    Also, it arrives very unclear...
    They said they will fix/include all of those sooner or later, which is great.