1.    #1  
    All,

I recently was playing around with TakePHone 6.5, and decided that I didn't like it. So after I delete it, it went back to the default phone app. But now when I hit the phone button, it doesn't automatically show me a list of made calls. Nothing happens. Another annoying thing that is happening now is when I'm on a call, and I want to end it, the "END Call/Power" button doen't work. I have to hit the disconnect call from the screen. I can't end a call from the button. This is all i notice so far, but I really don't want to do a hard reset to fix this! Any ideas?

Thanks!

NUT
    Same exact problem....drove me nuts...but FEAR not.....

treo.discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=89529&highlight=deathtotoasters
  3.    #4  
    DeathtoToasters,

Dude, thanks alot! I really appreciate it! It worked like a charm!

NUT
    Nut....

Don't thank me, I just relayed a message!!!

Don't bust a nut over it

Sorry, could not resist....
  5.    #6  
    Ha, hey one more question, the fix seems to fix the "PHONE" button but not the red "Call End/power button". When I'm ending a call, I hit that end/power button, the screen would go black, but the call is still going on in the background! I hit the button again and the screen would go back up and you see the call still going through until I hit the hang up button on the screen.

Any ideas?

Sam
    geez....never had that problem...so I don't have a clue....maybe someone lurkiing will see this and have a better answer.

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutzer
    Ha, hey one more question, the fix seems to fix the "PHONE" button but not the red "Call End/power button". When I'm ending a call, I hit that end/power button, the screen would go black, but the call is still going on in the background! I hit the button again and the screen would go back up and you see the call still going through until I hit the hang up button on the screen.

Any ideas?

Sam

What other (if any apps) have you installed? I think Phone Technician has a feature similar to that. (using the power/end button to turn off the screen during a call rather than ending it.)
  8.    #9  
    Some of the apps I have is
    Launcher X
    Butler
    TreoGuard
    VolumeCare
    Agendus

and thats bout it. I doubt its any of those, cause from what I remember, the phone was working fine till I isntalled TakePhone, after I uninstalled it, when things started to act funky.
    I don't think takePhone would do what you're describing. My guess would be maybe treoguard, but that's just a guess.
  10.    #11  
    Dutch,

Thanks for all the points, and it was treoguard that was making my "end call/button" stop working. Unchecked a setting, and its working now!
    THanks!!!

Nut