Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    When I try to stream music from shoutcast, it just says Reconnecting... over and over again. Does anyone else have this problem. How do I fix it?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Did you try another station? Some stations don't work for me and give me that message.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Yes, I even tried a station that was 16kps and it doesn't work.

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I assume your internect connection still works? You can surf or get email?

If so, I don't know. Sorry.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Yup, I'm able to surf the net and email. Thanks.

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Maybe it is because I am using a proxy through T-Mobile? Anyone else with T-mobile using t-zones able to access shoutcast through ptunes?

Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Maybe it is because I am using a proxy through T-Mobile? Anyone else with T-mobile using t-zones able to access shoutcast through ptunes?
    It won't work, alas
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Back when I was too cheap to spring for the $19.99 unlimited internet plan, I messed around with t-zones and ptunes: the upshot is, you'll only be able to connect to stations that stream on port 80. I think the only one I was able to find was WNYC-AM.
    Since one needs the proxy for anything on port 80, I don't think streaming works at all. The basic problem is the *bandwidth* of T-Zones, which is quite low.