Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I was wondering if i could get some help with anyone who has used zlauncher before...Im trying to set background images for the tabbed windows, and when i set one, it takes up the whole screen, going over the all the bars at the top and bottom of the screen...If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Thanks =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilem
    I was wondering if i could get some help with anyone who has used zlauncher before...Im trying to set background images for the tabbed windows, and when i set one, it takes up the whole screen, going over the all the bars at the top and bottom of the screen...If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Thanks =)
    You have it set to transparent toolbars. Uncheck the box for transparent toolbars.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC