Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Has anybody run into this problem:

I have a Bluetrek G2 headset paired with my GSM unlocked T650. Yesterday, on several occasions after I had used the headset and turned it off, I noticed that when I placed a call, it would behave as if the headset were still turned on and
    transfer the call to the headset. To hear it, I would have to hit the cancel headset button on the active call screen.

I also notice that the bluetooth indicator reverses color momentarily when I place a call, whether or not there is an active device present.
    yeah i have the same problem, sometimes my treo's bluetooth icon on the top right of the screen will turn to the outlined bluetooth icon. however, when i try to place a call, it doesnt transfer the call to a headset or anything, it just still has that icon. im not sure exactly what that icon means, but it makes sense that it has detected a bluetooth device or something, but it hasnt because my headset is no where around and is off. what exactly does it mean when your treos BT icon turns that color with the outline?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    It means that it has connected with a BT device.
    so why would it "connect with a BT device" if theres nothing around?
    Lately I have been seeing a similiar behavior. I have the HBH-660 and Logitech Mobile Pro. There have been times when I place/receive a call that the BT icon on the Treo will do that inverted thing like its connected the call with the headset; but it hasnt.

I wish there were a way that when this happens, we could hit cancel and then re-enable the call through the headset without having to disconnect the call and start over again.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I think it is normal, mine does that on every call and i suppose it is just trying to contact any of the paired BT headsets in it's list.
    It happens as soon as you have at least one BT headset profile device in the list anyway.
    And if none of the authorised BT headset is on at that time it will stop trying and the call continues through the handset as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver4321
    And if none of the authorised BT headset is on at that time it will stop trying and the call continues through the handset as usual.
    In my case, one is always on; which still doesnt help explain why it went to the handset in the first place.
    ~ ScandaLous ~